Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Neveah's P.O.

I woke up to a faint deep whisper, i liked this voice saying " Girl, I swear I think I love you". I pretended that I didn't hear, but I couldnt hide the cheeky grin glued on my face. I stretch indicating that I was for sure awake and Jack said ...morning awkwardly and got out of bed. I followed and sat on the end of the couch and set my legs across him. He held my calves, I looked down and said, Im sorry for everything last night and just drama. In mid sentence he said stop, Its my fault for just telling you this all at once and worse things couldve happened...so thank you.

He pulled me into a sitting position on his lap i put my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead and he did the same. Moments like this I charish, and... how did our odd friendship escalade this quickly? Oh well I dont really mind cause I sort of like it.

Before "this" went on any longer i got off of him. We had brunch then set out for some starbucks, and walked around the park. I told Jack to close his eyes, make a wish and look up at the sky. Before my family started o fall apart which was obviously a very long time ago, my dad and I would always do this when the sky was fully white like t is now. This is when I believed in wishes, dreams, love, and destiny. After all these years I havent remebered any of them until now.

When he opened his eyes he looked up into the white sky. After a couple of seconds he looks at me and smiles. I say close your eyes again, he goes according I run and hide behind a tall wide tree a few feet away. I yell...Marco! Jack laughs loudly and yells back Polo! I giggle a bit until I hear crunching leafs behind me and hear a smug voice say well well well.

I try to scream but nothing came out, its just like a scary dream...only except this is real. Whoever this is grabbed my head from behing and hit my head directly onto the rough, bark of the tree ahead of me causing it to break a few layers of my skin, which is most definatley going to leave alittle scar. I fall over, my body limp as Im picked up I try to fight back but it back fires on me causing my head to hurt and my body to be more and more strained. My vision turns black.........