Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*** Later that night***

Nevaeh's P.O.V

Come on already your taking forever, I yell while Jack went to his room to get something. I was so excited we were going to watch a movie. He wouldn't tell me what it was though, so I waited and waited until he came back. He had a disc in one hand and opened the DVD player with the other.

He put the disc in and pressed play. He skipped through the previews and went to play movie. When I heard the background music I automatically knew! It was The Little Mermaid! I love this movie I laughed at his choice of movie because I was surprised I would've thought it would be horror or something.

All I could manage was really, and he said well you know, Im a pretty classic guy with a wink. I said, Yeah right. Him and I sang along to all of the songs until the movie was over. When it ended all he said was wow.

My reply was, wow what? Then he said I just never knew you could sing like that and he just stared at me in awe. I sarcastically said, yeah okay and hopped off the couch to find a snack. I looked through the cabinets and didn't find anything appetizing. I checked the refrigerator and woolah! Fruit! I love fruit! I hurriedly grabbed grapes, strawberries, oranges, apples and pears.

Jack remained in the living room for whatever reason and was now laying on the floor. I changed my attention back to the heavenly food before me. I found a large bowl and opened the orange put it in pieces, took the grapes off the stem, cut up the apples and pears, then pulled off the leafy tops of the strawberries. One by one I put them all in the bowl.

I pulled out a strawberry first, savoring the little sweetness of it, I smiled slightly and let out a soft sigh. I cleaned up the kitchen, grabbed my bowl and headed back to the living room. Jack was already asleep so I tried walking over him but when I got half way his leg went up and made me fall.

Making me spill all of this goodness in this bowl onto the carpet. This guy is such a prick I said to myself. I flashed him a look of hatred while he was staring at me happily....really? I sighed with annoyance, then started getting up then stopped it just clicked in my head.

I crawled a bit to where he was and his eyes followed me.

I leaned down next to him, straddled his waist and started kissing him. He was shocked, I could tell because it took him a few seconds to kiss me back. We moved perfectly in sync together, I started pulling at the bottom of his shirt for him to take it off. He quickly took it off over his head and continued with the kiss. Where did I gain all of this confidence I thought to myself.

He easily took off my shirt then started undoing his bottoms, while he was doing that I pecked his lips once more and got off of him, like nothing happened. I smiled cheekily and walked away while putting my shirt back on. When I was in the hallway I yelled "thats what you get for making me fall". I continued walking and went to the room to go to bed.

A/N*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Okay sooooo what do you guys think?

Sorry for a short chapter. Sorry I'm not good at writing those "types" of scenes.

Ha, how about those fruits?

🍎🍓🍇🍐🍊

~\Vote•Fan•Follow•Read/~

Thanks :)