Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nevaeh's P.O.V

I wake up....its probably 4am, I hear a little voice, shaky and feminine....

Its probably that crazy girl talking to herself. I blink a few times letting my vision adjust to the darkness. Yep, its her. Sitting across the room from her she's on her knees with her hands clasped tightly together with tear streaming her face. Should I do something....

I clear my throat and she immediately wipes at her tear stained face and says, Sorry for waking you Nevaeh I won't do it again. I say, No don't worry about it. By the way what were you doing? She makes a small sigh and days, I was praying....I don't know what use it does. Its not like it's going to help me get out of this place.

I've been here for about 7 months and being here doesn't just hurt you physically but mentally too. I know you know nothing about me but Im not as crazy as I might look. To stay alive here just do what Master Victor says, I know I used to have an attitude too just like you. But I changed quickly after he killed my friend Jasmine.

He kidnapped the two of us when we were leaving a party, we were a buzzed a bit and unaware of a lot of things. She was being loud and when he tried to get her attention she slapped him and said what the heck man. There's something else that you don't know about this place. She takes a deep breath, the place that were in a a "testing" place.

They test drugs on us, take our blood, sell it in markets for other local vampires. Wait hold on I say in a snappy tone, these people are vampires? Oh god. All Destiny said was...yeah. Just teach all the workers here with respect and cooperate with what they tell you to do and things should go smoothly. We sit in silence for a bit until she finally says, So let me properly introduce myself.

I am Destiny Jaquobson.

I used to live with my mother and father until now, and I am the only child.

I am currently 17 and er...my favorite colors are black and blue. I just figured I would throw that in.

She continues with her face looking serious, While your here they will change your identity.

They will keep you here until your no longer needed, then they will erase your memory of everything that has happened to you here and even the existence of this place. They feed you once a day and the amount that you get goes according to your weight.

Some people they have starved and later on that person dies. They want you to be the "perfect weight". But I get a nice serving size, and by the looks of it you will too, she smiles.

If you've been good throughout the time Master Victor has kept you he will take you back home and everything or sell you so beware. He currently has no mistress so be careful. If he does make you his mistress, do as he says or be killed.

Please take heed to what Im telling you you'll need it. Just then the door opens slightly and appears a plump,short, pale, old woman. She seems happy. She walked over to me and says, Come along Nevaeh. I can't be mean to her...just a lady trying to do her job. I sigh and give Destiny a little wave and half hearted smile.

The lady takes me one room to the right, where a tall man with dark wavy hair sat at a desk looking over a piece of paper. He looks up at me, smiles and says, Come on in. I walk in slowly. He gestures over to the seat thats extended back. I lay in it. In a matter of seconds he straps me to it. My arms, legs and torso all tied down.

He calmly said relax. My heart was beating fast. I started breathing heavily as he put on an off white color of rubber gloves. Is this guy a psycho vampire? He introduces himself and says, Before I go any farther Ill explain why your in here, I am the "Edit Doctor" I edit certain slaves's bodies.

Like eye color, body mass, I also do piercings, tattoos if a certain master requests it. But I currently have a chart for you. By the time you wake up you will have blue eyes, be a little paler, and a larger body parts if you know what I mean. You will undergo surgery in under 30 minutes, as he's talking he injects my left arm with some numbing liquid.

I struggle to keep my eyes open, at least when I went unconscious I couldn't feel any pain.