Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When was awakened by a noisy train a few streets down, it passes by every single day leaving me only few times to sleep in. So I groggily got out of bed, grabbed some clothes, shampoo and conditioner, body wash and with that I headed to the shower. Fifteen minutes later I step out, dry off, brush my teeth. When I finished with that I walked to my room and quickly combed my damp hair.

I picked up my shoes threw them on quickly, then sat at my vanity and started applying makeup until I came across the right side of my cheek. I didn't even notice that I had a small dark purple bruise forming there. I hesitated before I rubbed it....but when I did it was obviously painful. Yeah what a wakeup call.

When I finished I grabbed my book bag, went downstairs and out the door before anyone noticed me. I stayed at a steady pace so I wouldn't be late...until I felt like I was being followed. Okay you know it's a normal instinct to turn our attention to whatever the distraction might be.

When I did I saw this fairly pale girl with black framed glasses, long dark brown hair, and was accompanied with some guy that was around the same age. Hmmm....maybe an older brother, or friend. Well I had no business with talking to them so I carried on. I made it to the school doors and these people still didn't leave. Well it would help if I slapped myself because we're on school grounds which means they attend here.

Actually where is Jack because I hope nothing bad happened, and he said we were going to talk today. The day passed by and still no Jack. A whole eight classes solo. Alone. All these people in this school and I only know one person. Well maybe it's better this way.