Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Nevaeh's P.O.V

The smell of food woke me. I looked around the room that I was in confused...where am I? It took a minute for me to remember that I was at Jacks home. I got out of bed then I went straight into shock, I had a shirt on.....which wasn't mine, and no bottoms...my face immediately turned white.

But I...don't even remember doing "it". Oh god...am I pregnant, cause if I am I don't have a job. People at school will hate me more. And Im am mentally and financially not ready for any of this. I walk out of the room and to the kitchen to see a shirtless Jack.

I mentally say, Damn! Jack immediately laughs and says, Like what you see. I say, phtt no. I rub my temples and say, wha- what happened last night? Just please tell me that we didn't-

Jack said, The dinner went fine, and when we came here...I just couldn't keep ya off me. He laughed loudly and said im just kidding but you did kiss me a lil bit. If you don't remember look at your finger.

I looked at my finger and then I started to remember. I walked past him and looked on the counters to see a plate of pancakes and pancake mix. I just wanted to change to subject but couldn't think of any other solution.

I grabbed a fist full of the mix and sweetly called Jack. I kept telling him to come closer and closer. He thought he was going to get a kiss so he closed his eyes and leaned in. I stepped back a bit and threw the mix all in his face.

He laughed, shook his head, and slowly started wiping it off his face. He said, Don't dish out what you can't serve. I knew he was going to get me back. I knew it was my que when he started counting. So I ran as fast as I could, making a left and going into a random room.

Ohh I haven't been in here yet, so I snooped around a bit. It was identical to the other one I was in before. It also had a thick comforter so I puffed it up and layed under it on the bed. I stayed motionless and slowed my breathing.

I heard the door open and close. My heart started to beat fast. Jack started to laugh and slowly said, I know exactly where you are! When he finished his sentence he yanked the comforter off of me. In a madder of seconds he was sitting above me...I kinda liked it but I had to act like I didn't.

I poked him in the side, causing him to twitch and I pushed him, which made him roll off of me. So I got on top of him, straddling his waist and casually said, Don't dish out what you can't serve, with every word I got closer to him...but this time he kissed me.

Thank god. Right now I was asdjkf-ing. You know how people say oh they have butterflies in their stomach, well I have the whole damn zoo up in there.

It was a sweet and simple kiss, he stopped and looked at me and I said, Why'd you stop? He laughed and lightly grabbed my neck pushing my face to his.

After a couple of minutes, to ruin the moment my stomach growled loudly interrupting this little session. Jack leaned up and said I think we can return to this again later but in the mean time you need some food.

I rolled off of him and got out of the bed and so did he. We walked to the kitchen and enjoyed some pancakes, and strawberries. When we finished I washed the dishes and put them away while he went to shower and get ready.

I went to find some clothes and start off my day, with Jack. :)