Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It took us 30 minutes or so to arrive at Dr.Gavens home. His home was just like him, intimidating. His house was very dark and creepy looking. I don't think I could see all of his house because it blended in with the darkness of the night.

Jack turned to me and said, ready? I said mhm and we both got out of the car and walked up to the door. Jack hesitated before knocking and in a madder of seconds it was opened to reveal Dr.Gaven.

Dr.Gaven welcomed us then said, Come on in and stepped to the side so we could enter. Dr.Gaven said, follow me you two. As he went up a tall staircase we trailed behind him. I still couldn't believe I was here...with jack.

His right hand on the right of my lower back and his left holding onto my left hand. I was trying to hide my nervousness. But I guess it wasn't working because jack gave me a worried expression.

When he noticed I quickly smiled, turned my head and kept walking. At the top of the stairs we were met by a huge room, with a deep red carpet almost resembling my dress.

In the center of the room there was a long dark wooden table, sitting at the head of the table was Dr.Gaven, and pair of twins sitting across from each other next to him. The twins smiled at me but gave Jack a dirty look.

Jack pulled out a chair for me at the other side of the table where the other three weren't and he sat on my right side. Dr.Gaven said, very well then.

Just as he finished his sentence a group of guys walked in holding plates of food. One of them stood behind me and put the plate over my shoulders with two hands, the guy breathed in deeply and said sorry.

I said no its alright but I didn't know what for until I looked at my shoulder to see blood. Not from me but from him, his nose was bleeding. He held his nose and walked away quickly and the other guys followed him out.

I was too grossed out to say anything I just got up while jack looked at me confused and I walked out of the room to find a bathroom. Thankfully I found one by making two rights. I entered.

I was getting paper towels to clean off this almost dry blood until I heard a toiled flush behind me and the bathroom stalls door opened to show a girl around my age or a little younger come out. She had long dirty blonde hair that was curled at the ends, little pink lips to match her pale skin.

She hesitated before fully walking out of the stall. I ran the paper towel under the sink and started scrubbing my shoulder. She looked at me oddly and started washing her hands.

She finished before I did, she was about to walk out of the door until she said, you know its not safe for a human to be in a place like this alone. She said this looking at me very seriously. I was confused.

I then said, what are you talking about? She rolled her eyes and said, never mind and walked away. I finished up then made my way back to the dining area. When I got there everyone was finishing up their dinner while mine was sitting there untouched and cold. I sat down next to Jack and took a sip of red wine...but it tasted funny and I made a sour face.

Jack grinned slightly while he was eating. After a while things started moving slow, and small noises began to grow louder, my vision became blurry to black.

Jack catches Nevaeh before she falls out of her chair. Jack sighs and says...you ready Gaven?