Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jacks P.O.V

Huh...so I guess she did have me going for a moment. I also didn't expect for her to kiss me either, I almost took advantage of her I feel terrible...maybe its time for her to go home, but I guess I might like her. Everything between her and I are moving so fast I don't know if this is good or bad.

I make my way to the room and turn right around when my phone starts to ring. The contact says, father. I sigh and answer it, my father and I normally never talk unless he needs something.

He says, Hello son. I stay silent. He then continues and says, Well it's been quite a while since we have last spoken and I'm going to make this short and sweet. Get a mate within 6 months and bring her here. Then he ended the call. Welph this is great, I made my way to the room, climed in bed and held Nevaeh close.

I like watching her sleep....weird I know but she's so adorable, every once in a while she'll twitch. I wonder whats going on in that beautiful mind of hers. I know she's confused in the inside but doesn't show it. Heck I am too, how do I tell her what I am without scaring her off.

She's the only one I want, and I'll do anything for her. I sound hooked but I don't care. All I want and need is her. When she woke up, I was right there. She rubbed her face and said morning babe. My eyes went wide and I said, did you just call me ba-

She blushed and crawled out of bed. And headed to the kitchen with her bed-head....somehow still attractive. I followed her. I picked her up and set her on the couch she complained, which I knew she would and I stared at her seriously. She said what groggily and wipes at her eyes. I held my hands together and looked at the ground and took a deep breath in and I began.

Look...Nevaeh, I know we haven't known each other for very long but I need to tell you something. I took in another deep breath and said, I....I....I am a vamp- thats all I got out before she finished it with -ire. She had her gaze fixed on something in the room...thinking, her eyes wide.

At this moment I knew for sure she was going to leave...and I was right. She stood up, her hair a mess, no shoes nor socks. All I heard was the door open and close, and now I was alone...again. That was what I was afraid of. Oh god what if she told someone. I shouldn't of been so stupid to tell her...a human.

I never knew someone with so much compassion even though they were in so much pain by them self and goes to the extent to make someone's else's day great. When her and I were together.

Time didn't exist. All I want to do is be hers and for her to be mine.

She's the only one or thing that made me genuinely happy, you could see it in my eyes or in the grace of my smile that I was fulfilled. I hope she's okay and happy, even if its not with me.

I started getting a headache, do I took an ibuprofen which made me drowsy and I laid out on the couch and was in a deep sleep.

^*• 3 Hours Later •*^

The front door is opened and I automatically jump up from the couch, eyes blood shot. Oh god I was crying in my sleep. But I didn't care. All that mattered was that Nevaeh was here. She came back!

Nevaeh is all I said. She shushed me and stood in front of me. She wasn't afraid, she held my hand and squeezed lightly. She stared me in the eyes and said, I don't care what your are. I know you wouldn't hurt me, it was shocking I admit when you told me but I got over it. All I need is you. She had tears streaming down her nose and cheeks turning pink.

I wiped away her tears and held her face. Im glad you feel that way I managed to choke out. The way she looked at me was worth a million words. I kissed her deeply and just held her that night I knew that I had more feelings that just "liking" her.