Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up to sudden laughing...but this this laugh I knew way too well. This laugh was Ashley, her boyfriend Gabriel. All I did was cover my face because I had thick oil all over, which always happens when I wake up from sleeping. I tried wiping it off, all it did was smear more. When the laughing stopped I thought everything was done so I tried getting up off of the slide.

But I guess they weren't quite done with me yet. Ashley pulled out her phone and started taking pictures of me, which made her giggle even more.She then got i my face and said "Did daddy hurt you again, or did mommy lock you out because she was screwing someone?

These words pained me, but I wouldve pained her...only except i know Gabriel would hurt me badly. But I didnt even get two feet away from the slide until Gabriel pushed me onto the ground, which was a bunch of little rocks.

At this moment everything stopped. The time. The laughing. Their expressions turned to fear....like a little couple in a horror movie.

Before I knew it all I heard was "Oh my goodness Gabriel do you think shes dead"? Gabriel being the heartless person he is said " I dont know and why do you care you hate her anyways, you do whatever okay Im leaving because I dont want any trouble with the cops my dad would so kill me".

I started feeling sweat drip down my neck, but was too in pain to wipe it. Ashley then started sobbing and saying "GABRIEL WE KILLED HER DO YOU NOT SEE ALL THE BLOOD". I thought to myself wait...what?!? I opened me eyes slightly to see and there it was little rocks bathed in my blood and at from this sight....I passed out.