Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Nevaeh's P.O.V

I wake up to a blow to the left side of my hip. I immedatley look up in fear an scoot back, whoever this guy was he looked about in his mid 30's, stubble all over his face.Thankfully he scooted back a foot or two and said, "Come here hun". I look at him crazily, stand up but when I do my hip makes a loud popping noise and explodes with pain and I collapse to my knees.

He kneels down in front of me and grabs my chin, and says Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Tisk, tisk, my butt. I raise my right eyebrow and say ,why am I even here?

He then says, Stop with the sass, it won't be tolerated here and if you fail to do so you will be taught a lesson and his grip on my chin tightened.

So I decided to do something gross....which is spit. I spat right in his face...I'm not sure if any got in his eyes. He quickly grabbed me by the wrist, wiped his face with the other hand, and stood up quickly. He dragged me out of the room into a long dimly lit hallway.

We passed a few rooms but one of the rooms had a boy around my age strapped to a chair crying. An old short man with white hair approached him slowly with a needle and injected him with some clear liquid. The boy stayed silent. I felt so bad for him. What kind of place is this.

I was trying to catch up with....whoever this guy was to see where we were going. Suddenly he stopped turned to a door on his left with a little window, opened it, pushed me in and closed it behind him. The room had floor with clothes strewn every which way and a bare mattress on the floor. He took a step near a girl looking out the window on the other side of the room with her back towards us, she knew he was close she she said, Hello master Victor and gave him her attention.

So "Victor" is this guys name eh?

Victor said, hello Destiny. He caressed her cheek and said, now you must tell dearest Nevaeh about the rules we have here, we don't want anyone getting a punishment do we. He smiled wickedly at the two of us.

Okay Im done with this crap, I slightly start to yell saying, If you think I'm going to be your b**** you've got another thing comi- is all I could finish before I was slapped senseless and I fell onto the bed cupping my tingling face. My throat burned and my eyes welted with tears daring to spill out dramatically.

Victor then said, you will address me as Master Victor, got that? I shook my head yes. Destiny stared at me in awe....is she crazy? Master Victor smoothed out his shirt and walked away, closed the door and locked it.

What if I don't make it in here?

This girl can try to kill me?

She looks crazy....

I hope she doesn't touch me...

Why do I have to be in here with her?

I would rather be by myself.

Crying on the inside.

I'll just sleep in this little corner away from her.

I put my forehead on my knees, wrap my arms around my legs and doze off...hopefully I won't die.