Chapter 3-How It Started

That's Kat--->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

Anna's POV ~ April 3rd,Tuesday.

I wake up and groan.  I have another blasted detention with Mr.Alexander. I swing my legs over the bed and I take a long shower. Once I'm done I put on my outfit for the day.

http://www.polyvore.com/anna/set?id=43449341

I sigh and then I brush my hair. How am I so lucky? I think looking at a sleeping logan.

I smile and walk over to him.

''Logan,Wake up. Kat and everyone will be here in a half hour.'' I whisper shaking him.

He groans and slurrs something.

I sigh. ''WAKE UP!'' I yell slamming a pillow on his face.

His eyes fly open and he pulls me down.

''Meanie.'' He grumbles.

This is when Logan wouldn't get angry at me for that.

I smile and he lets me up.

He takes a quick shower and then he walks out and gets dressed. But I leave before he does so. I'm not...Ready for that. I'm still shocked he'd even want to go out with me.

I smile and kiss him again.

He grabs hold of my hand and then we walk out to Kats sport car. Yes-Sports car! Anything else and she'd have a fit. I smile as I see Jordan and Cassie. I cock my head to the side. Were's Maire? I climb in to where I can find space. And sense sports cars arn't that big I had to sit on Logans lap (Kat wanted me to sit on her lap but Logan said no.) I look at Kat who's driving and Jordan who's in the passangers seat. But no Marie.

''Where's Marie?'' I ask.

Jordan turns and faces me. '' She's back there. Don't you see her?'' He asks.

I tur my head and see a jacket in a out streched lump.

I sigh and jerk the jacket up only for a yelp to form from the person under it.

Marie.

''On a hangover?'' I ask.

She nods and covers back up.

I sigh and pat her back.

Love my friends but Marie likes to drink the most. I never had a drink before...

I blush at the thought and kiss Logans throat.

A low rumble comes from his throat as I kiss him once more.

I blush and lay my head on his chest.

~School~

We all walk in and boys look me up and down and wink at me. Logan glares at them. I won't want anyone else in the world but Logan so he shouldn't worry.

I walk to my locker and Logan goes to his whitch is right next to mine and Kat's is on the other side of mine.

''Miss Costello,May we have a chat?'' I voice I hate ever so much ask.

I set my jaw and look at Mr.Alexander.

''Yes Alexander?'' I snarl.

He glares at me.

''It's Mr.Alexander.'' He scolds.

I shrug. ''And it's Anna to you.''

He glares and I glare.

''Love fest!'' Kat chirps.

~Detention~

I sit down and glare at Mr.Alexander who is glaring at me.

A few minutes later my phone vibes and I sigh.

I look down and read my text.

'Get ready. I'm comming to get you. My father is in trouble.'-Logan.

I bite my lip and reply.

'Kay. Tell me what's up soon? Love you.'-Anna.

I put my phone away and look up at Mr.Alexander.

''Mr.Alexander,I have to go.'' I say standing up.

His eyes flash to mine.

''It's only 3:00. You have until 3:30. Sit back don.'' He snaps.

I sigh and face palm for a quick second.

A quick rasp hits the door and Logan comes in with a sad looking Logan.

Mr.Alexander walks over to him.

''Yes Logan?'' He asks.

Why does he call everyone but me by their first name?

Logan gives a quick happy-sad smile.

''I need Anna. I'm sorry sir-But my father is in the hospital and I don't think i'm okay to drive. Came I take her with me? I'll serve a detention tomarrow I promise. Just please Mr.Alexander-Can she come with me?'' Logan begs with tears threatning to spill over.

Mr.Alexander bites his lip but nods.

''Both of you-Detention tomarrow okay?'' He says.

We nod and we run to his car.

Logans father died in the hospital that night and then a few days later it all started.

A/N/I have been working on this page for an hour of two! I know it's ot very long but I tried my best! And I like the cover I made. ;) does anyone have a picture I can use for Mr.Alexander? If so-Please send me the link! (Photo bucket link plz!)