Chapter 6-A Bruised Wrist And Painful Lies

Marie--->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's POV

It's been a month and now I know that Logan has turned abusive. He hates it just as much as I do but it still happens. He always says he's sorry and promises to never do it again. But it always happens.

I look at my alarm clock and sigh.

5:43 A.M.,I need to get ready.

I brush my hair and slip on my hoodie.

I sigh as I look at my bruised cheek.

He won't do it again.

I put on my cover up make-up and sigh.

Do I really believe that?

Yes.

I feel arms wrap around me so I turn around.

I smile at Logan.

''Hey Logan.'' I say kissing his cheek.

He smiles. ''Hey babe.''

I runs a finger across my covered up bruised cheek.

''I'm sorry I did that. I hate myself so much...'' He murmurs.

I close my eyes.

''Don't start. I don't want to hear it,Okay?'' I hiss walking down stairs.

I love him and I hate when he talks about himself like that.

I fell him grab my wrist and I wince. He hurt me last night but I never told him about my wrist.

He must have saw me wince because he lets my wrist drop.

I bite my lip and sigh.

''Did I do that?'' He whispers.

I turn around and cross my arms.

''No. I fell,Okay?'' That's a lie. He knows it but he nods.

We drive to school but I don't say much to him. I don't know why but i'm starting to feel like Rose,The girl from my story.

I sit down in my homeroom class and sigh.

Marie sits next to me and smiles. ''Hey boo,Wht's up?'' She chirps.

Kat calls me her lion Marie calls me her boo Jordan calls me his tiger and Logan calls me Babe or just Anna. Sometimes he calls me Annie but that's only sometimes.

I smile at her.

''So,Are you and Logan okay? You guys seem to be in a fight. Can I help?'' She asks.

I just let out a sigh.

''Maire,I don't think you can help. I think this is just an issue between me and Logan.'' I sigh.

How can I tell my friend but also Logans friend that he's been abusing me? I mean-It's only been for a month. And he's going to stop. I know he is. He loves me.

Ms.Ellie is teaching us Creative writing until Mr.Alexander gets back but she just handed me back my writing paper,Like everyone elses,But I saw that she wrote something on the top of it.

Very good Miss Costello,Good word choice.I'll have to tell Mr.Alexander about this so he can enter you in the writing contest. :)

I look at her and put on a fake smile.

Oh how I wish she didn't have to read mine.

Ms.Ellie is about thirty-two years old with brown hair and green eyes. She has a small body but her face is chubby. She's really nasty though.

I see her smile at me.

I look at my wrist.

A red mark is mixed in with a bruise and let me tell you-It hurt.

Maire follows my gaze and frowns.

''What happens?'' She whispers.

I bite the inside of my cheek,''I fell.''

She nods and turns back to Ms.Ellie.

And that's how school went.

Me lying to my best friends and ignoreing Logan.

I know I shouldn't but I just don't feel right today.

Caleb's POV (Mr.Alexander)

I have been on brake for almost a month now. Why did I take this time off? Because that Anna girl has my emotions running everywere.

She hates me,I think she's a bitch,She softens up I start to feel for her.

She has a secret and I know it. How? I don't know. I went after school and asked Ms.Ellie if I could have the one-shots to grade.

She said yes and once I got home I started to read the papers.

Some of these kids can't right for shit but some can. One I read I liked alot.

Who's?

Anna's.

She wrote about a girl named Rose who was being abused. It had so much emotion in it I almost thought it was happening to her.

But she's smarter then that so I know it can't be happening to her.

And Logan wouldn't do that because I see how he acts around her.

a.n.-Hiyya! Okay guys,So for everyone who voted,Thanks! Anyone who votes for this chapter the next chapter will be dedicated to you guys,Kay? Love you!<333