Chater 14-Picture Day And Cheaterville

Anna's POV

Picture day. Yuck. I sigh as Lexi and Kat dress me up like a doll and curl my hair more then it already is.

I huff only to have one of them slap my on the arm.

''Stop moving! Your make-up will smudge!'' Lexi and Kat both scold.

They haven't dressed me yet and i'm scared of it. I have so meny new bruises and I have no clue what to tell them!
They finish putting my hair up and then paint my nails a light blue.

Once my nails were done I told them to let me dress on my own so they just picked out my outfit.

Sighning I stand up.

Blue tank with a ribbon and blue skinny jeans.

The shoes. Heels...

And this is what they picked.....http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44601008

Again,Sighing I make my way down stairs (after I put the cover up make-up on!)

I give a shaky smile at them and they giggle.

''So beautiful!'' They squeal.

I smile. ''No. You guys look better.''

They smile. Lexi being twenty doesn't go to highschool but Kat being seventeen does and she's in a light yellow summer dress with yellow flats and her brownish red hair in a messy bun.

I smile and I feel arms wrap around me.

''I'm sorry.'' They whisper soft enough for only me to hear.

I turn around and see Logan.

He looks me up and down and once he gets to my full outfit I can tell he hates it. But I got him out of major trouble so...Guess he's letting it slide.

I kiss him and walk outside,My shoes clicking every step.

**School*

Every boy wanted to slap my boy but any boy who got the courge to do it Logan basically killed.

Kat danced around school and I got a detention from Mr.Alexander before I even sat down. For what? Showing off to much skin! He tells me I always hide myself and now that i;m forced into this he gives me detention!

I don't think I will go though. I mean-He saw that could have been with me and Logan yesterday. Knowing Mr.Alexander he'll bring it up.

In the middle of class the speakers blaired about how it's time for Pictures to be taken right now.

Sense my school is cheep the teachers we have right now take our photo.

So as everyone gets there photo taken I wait with Kat and Logan and just talk.

It was Logan's turn,Then Kats,And lastly,Me.

''Ms.Costello,It's your turn.'' Mr.Alexander snaps.

Sighing,I stand up and walk to the chalk board where every guys eyes rank up and down my body.

''Pose.'' Mr.Alexander spats.

''Wait!'' I hear Logan thunder.

I look at him as he runs up at me.

I flinch but quickly straighten out.

''Yes?'' I whisper.

''I don't want boys to....Look at your breast babe. Please-Put this on?'' He asks-No pleas.

I nod and put it on but don't ziper it up.

It smells good. Like....Cassie?

I shrug it off not fully but enough to not worry.

The picture snaps and I sit down handing him his hoodie back.

He has a look of sadness in his eyes and then I noticed it. Cassie was smiling at Logan all class.

**A week later**

I'm slapped across the face. Well-It feel like it.

I walked into the girls bathroom and find Logan and Cassie having sex.

I start to cry and they look at me.

Regrett fills Logans eyes and something I can't read fills Cassie's eyes.

Why cassie? She's my beast friend!
Logan stands up and throws his jeans and shirt on with the rest of his outfit.

In school...

I cry harder as I run out of the bathroom.

Three weeks before my birthday!

I heard him behind me so I needed to escape.

I run into the first classroom and slam the door shut and sit against the door and cry.

A throats cleared. ''Anna? What's wrong?'' A voice I don't want to hear right now asks.

I look up at Mr.Alexander.

I cry harder.

''Everything is.'' I whisper.

His eyes woften up.

**Mr.Alexnader's POV**

''Everything is.'' She whispers crying harder.

She broke again...Didn't she?

I pull her into my chest and lock the door.

I let her cry into my shirt.

''What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?'' I whisper.

Then images of how sexy she looked in her picture day outfit and when Logan handed her jacket she looked confused.

''Did he cheat on you?'' I whisper.

She nods and crys harder.

Bam. Hit the million dollar answer,Didn't I?