Chapter 24-Saving Him,Hurting MySelf

Anna's POV

Tears drenched my cheeks. But this time the tears are happy tears. My mom and Logans' mom cut in some money so we can go to maine! My home land. The place I lived for so long!

I smile and my throat tightens.

''Oh Logan....'' I whisper.

He smiles and places a soft kiss on my yellowing cheek. Yes-Logan did hit me. But he didn't mean to. And I know he didn't mean to. He just lost himself in anger for a second.

He hugs me and I smile. ''Logan...When did they say we are leaving?'' I ask softly.

He chuckles. ''I know,I can't wait until I meet your gradfather. I mean-wow. I bet you can't wait until you get to Maine. I mean,It has been almost four years,Right?'' He chuckles.

I smile and nod. ''Yes. And again,When are we leaving?''

He playfully rolls his eyes. ''Saturday.''

I nod and we go to my room and sleep. Only sleep...

**Saturday**

Me and Logan finish packing our bags we change from our P.J.'S and into our clothes.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45929031

Logan has on torn skinny jeans,and a button down black shirt with checkards,and then black and red lining vans.

I smile and he grabs our bags and we go down stairs where our moms drive us to the airport.

Hours later we got to Maine. It is as beautiful as I rememberd also.

I smile and we go to a man with white hair and he has a red checked shirt and greyish blue slacks.

''Grampa Louis!'' I cry hugging him.

He chuckles and hugs me back.

''Heya baby.'' He murmurs.

Then we drive to his three bedroom house.

**Days Later**

Me and Logan go exploring and smile.

We go to the dock where I see a few teenage boys that look about the age of 15,maybe 16.

I chuckle then frown as I see them check me out.

Logan's grip tightens on me but I make my finger hug my wedding band.

We sit in front of the boys and act like we're alone.

I swollow hard as one boys pokes  my shoulder.

I turn around and blink at him.

He has bleched white hair and a single snake bite and under his bangs are sick grey eyes.

He smiles at me and sorta glares at Logan.

''Hey swety,My name is Martin. Wanna hang?'' He purrs.

I shiver as I think of how cold Logan's glare is right now.

Martin glares at Logan then snakes an arm around me and drags me from Logan and his buddies.

''Hey!'' I cry.

He places a hand roughly over my mouth and behind me I can hear laughing,and it isn't comming from Logan.

Suddenly i'm jerked from Martin's grasp and thrown to the ground.

I look up and I see Logan kicking Martin in the side.

''Logan!'' I cry jumping up.

He doesn't seem to of heard me because he picks up Martin and throws him in the icy water.