Chapter 39-Making Up And Finding Out

Anna's POV

A week had passed and I did get to break up with Logan. It's over between us. But Caleb has never been more angry with me.

Why? Because I had a hard time breaking it off with Logan. But I was with him for three years! So it wouldn't be easy as hell!

I climb into a pair of blue neon jeans and a black v-neck with some flats. I brush my hair and then I go to school. It took me a little longer then most days but I didn't mind. I have Caleb for homeroom today.

Once I got in there I saw himalone. I was confused. ''Where is everyone?'' I ask.

He turns to me and I could see he looked a bit annoyed and yet a bit happy. He walks over to me and sighs. ''Anna...I'm glad you are finially away from Logan. But why was it so hard?'' He asks.

I sigh then. ''I know..I already told you why it was so hard. I was with him for three years.''

He nods. ''I know. I just wish you wouldn't have cried about it.''

I blush. I did cry. And I did scream that I wanted to go away for a while to live with my grandpop. But as Caleb held me close and I fell asleep I relized how lucky I was.

I look into his eyes. '' I love you. And only you.'' I whisper pressing my lips against his.

He kisses back and I smile against his lips. I pull away and I hug him.

''Are you going to prom tomarrow?'' He asks.

I nod against his chest. ''Good. Because so am I...As a watcher-of-students.'' He says in a robot tone.

I chuckle and I kiss him softly. ''I do love you...And I can't wait to see you in a tux tomarrow.''

He grins. ''It won't be the last time,Baby.''

I blush because I understood what he ment. When we get married....

I blush again and then I give a weak chuckle. I haven't eaten much sense tuesday and it's now thursday and i'm now just feeling the after math of not eating.

I frown but then my eye catches Caleb's ham and cheese sandwitch. ''Cayy-leb!'' I whine batting my eye lashes,''Can I have you sammitch?''

He seems shocked at what just happened. I don't know why,But yet I don't care. I'm to hungry.

He walks over to his desk and hands me the sandwhitch. I blow him a kiss and hungerly eat it. By the time I was done he hadn't even started to correct the third paper.

I blush at my no-manners and then I shrug it off. He'll get used to it.

''Where is everyone?'' I finially asks.

''Gym room. A meeting is going on.''

I make a small 'O' and then nod. I could feel my cheeks redden for the hunderth time in the past 30 minutes and I sigh.

''Caleb...If logan didn't..abuse me...would you still have noticed me?'' I ask biting the inside of my cheek.

I see the sadness in his eyes. ''I don't know. Probably. I mean,He still probably would have cheated on you. I would have taken that as my chance.''

I nod and hug him. ''I love you. And I can't wait until tomarrows dance.''

He chuckles. 'Same. And you my love owe me a dance.''

I nod against his chest and I remember how everything has happened between us.

I kiss his shirt covered chest and smile. ''Can we skip?'' I ask.

He grins and nods. I go to his car and a few minutes later he climbs in and we drive off to his apartment where we just layed down and enjoyed eachothers touch.

*Logan's POV*

I didn't believe that Anna was cheating on me with Kat. I mean,She did end up telling me she didn't. But she also broke up with me. And that's a no-no. A big one.

I clench my fist. I'm going against my word. She will marry me. One way or another,I don't care what anyone says. And I don't care about the man she left me for either.

I punch the locker I was standing by and I sneer. I wipe the small ammount of blood that started to seep through my knuckles on my jeans. I'm skipping.

I go out and I see Anna climb into a black BMW.

I was wondering who would climb in next and I was shocked at who did.

Mr.Alexander.

a.n.-duh-duh-duh! There's like only a few more chapters left..but don't fret! I'm doing a sequel! And when I do I will be asking you guys for a sequel name! You guys will help me choose a title for book two,Right? >:D