Chapter 28-A Little Piece Of Heaven<3

Anna's POV

I sit on the white hospital bed and I look at the ugly peach cast on my right wrist. And of course it's the had I write with. But maybe Caleb will be chill with me sense he.....Knows about the problem I'm in.

Logan comes in and so does my doctor,Dr.Yung.

I give a fake smile to them both and I softly rub my middle finger over my cast. He couldn't help it,could he? After an hour he broke his promise! An hour!

I push a strand of hair behind my ear with my not so broken hand and I look at them blankly.

God. I'm  hiding behind lies. So many lies. And I shouldn't be.

The doctor smiles at me and about 45 minutes later he stopped talking and said I could go home.

I grab my stuff and me and Logan go to his car. I get in the back seat,not wanting to have to be near Logan. I know I'm still close but it's better then him trying to hold my good hand while he drives.

So yeah,I'm good with this.

We were at his house sooner then I thought and he brings us upstairs. I sit on the bed and shiver at my last thought. 'Us' in his room. Alone.

I wanted to leave but I'm sure he won't let me. But even if he did he wouldn't let me leave without some 'clourful words' spat my way.

So I look down and I bite the inside of my lip.

''Anna?'' Logan whispers making me look up.

I see the soft eyes of the guy I fell in love with three years ago. Not the eyes of the guy whom has been  hurting me so much.

I drop his gaze and I hear him sight. ''Anna. Look at me. Please. I never met to hurt you. But I hear you on the phone talking about Mr.Alexander with Kat. I was angry. I don't like that guys name being in your mouth.'' He spats the end.

He didn't mean to hurt me? He didn't mean to leave me at school and walk in the rain? He didn't mean to threaten me? Why does he mean to do? Because everything I just listed is bad.

I look at him and glare. I then raise my cast. ''Look what you did to me Logan! I love you. You need help. I don't want to be with you anymore until you do get help.'' I snap going to leave the room but suddenly slamed to the ground and kicked in the stomach.

I give a scream of shock and pain and my eyes water from having the wind knocked out of me.

I look at Logan and I see hate in his eyes.

''You want to leave me? I've given you so much! Who would date you anyway?'' He spats.

That stung. Badly. Who would date me? Well almost every guy in the fucking school,that's who! And-And....Caleb.

''Alot of people!'' I snap climbing to my feet.

He sneers and clenchis fist together.

I go over to the his desk and pluck my phone from the top of it and I limp from the room and as I get to the front door a hand somes down on mine and I turn my head to see Logan.

His eyes bore into mine yet I see nothing. His eyes are empty right now.

''I'll let you go for air. But...come back. I do love you.'' He murmurs going back to his room.

I go to the park and I sit on the pink swing.

I swing back and forth until my phone starts to feel like a million pounds in my hand.

I push the key board up and I go through my contacts.

I stop at Caleb>^.^<Bear.

Yeah. I somehow got him to switch his listed name thingy to Caleb>^.^<Bear. I think It's coote.