Chapter 34-He's Not Angry?

Anna's POV

I sit up and yawn. I look around me and my lips part in a small 'O'.

I couldn't see straight because my eyes only saw foggy until I wiped them a few times,and then I full understood.

I stayed over Caleb's last night.

Oh shoot. I had a date with Logan.

I run a hand through my hair and I stand up and I go over to the bag over clothes I for some reason brung over awhile back and I change.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47133716

I brush my hair and I slip the wedding ring on. I small bacon cooking so I go to the kitchen to see Lexi and Caleb just chilling.

I give a small smile to them both and Lexi grins a knowing grin at me.

I roll my eyes and sit next to Caleb and across from Lexi.

''How Katyann?'' I ask looking down at her small baby bump.

She smiles. ''Good! But...I still need to go see her baby daddy.'' She says with a small sigh.

I nod and run my sore head but I steel a piece of bacon from Caleb's plate and eat it before he can take it back.

He pouts but kisses my cheek making me blush.

Caleb's eyes travel down to my finger and his eyes show his hurt. I see that he's looking at my ring finger so I hide that hand and use my other hand.

''Anna...'' He suddenly asks,''Where's the ring I bought you?''

I started to choak on my food but I slowly swallow. ''Um...'' I look at him. ''Logan..He through it down the sink.'' I say just loud enough for Caleb to hear.

His eyes show his anger but I wasn't scared. I know Caleb won't hurt me...

My mind switches over to Logan and a sigh. I stand up and walk into the tiny living room and I text Logan.

To:Logan<3'sAnna

Hey Logan. I'm coming home. I'm so sorry I wasn't home for our date. Please be calm when I do come home. I'm so sorry. I went to help my mothers friend and I went to take a nap and I fell asleep until now. I'm so sorry...

From:Anna R.I.P.

I swallow hard again and then I slip from Caleb's apartment and I walk to my car and drive home. I get there within ten minutes and I make my way inside to find Logan sitting on the last stair.

''Logan?'' I whisper,my chesting getting tight.

He looks at me and he then stands up and lets out a LOOONG sigh.

I sigh and he walks over to me.

''Anna...I thought you left me. I'm not angry...Okay?'' He whispers pulling me into a tight hug.

I nod into his chest and I feel him sniff me.

''Anna...'' He says easing me away,''What's that smell? You smell different,but you smell good.'' He says with a soft chuckle.

I widen my eyes. Oh.Oh my. He smells Caleb.

I give a small shrug and tightly smile at him.

He gives me a red rose and we go to the living room and watch re-runs of Fan Boy Chum Chum.

a.n.-Okay...so shot chapter? Yes. I'm sorry. Forgive my shortness of chapters :) Love you guys...Maybe >:D *Evil Laugh*