Chapter 40-Prom With a Twist

Anna's POV

I was jumping with joy. This is the day before Graduation. And tonight was prom night! I could hear Lexi throwing rejected dresses of hers to the ground and I could fell Kat messing with my almost dry hair. Yeah-Kat is already ready and so is Lexi. Lexi is going to be one of the volunteers as one of the parents and teachers.

I hear Lexi give  a small 'Whoop!' and I wanted to see but I couldn't turn my head. ''Come here Lexi! I want to see!''I whine.

They both snicker and when Lexi comes into view I see her holding a dress that is the color of red. It has ruffles and a small red flower on it. I smile in approvle. I like it. I may just steel it. She chcukles and checks the clock behind her. 4:30 P.M.,that means we have a half an hour before it starts. I grin because you can still see Lexi's baby bump in that dress. Kat finially finishes my hair and I had to scowl her. Why hadn't I put the dress on first?

I grab the dress from Lexi and I put it on feet first so my hair wouldn't be messed up. I grab the shoes that Kat had in an outstreched hand and slip them on. I saw that Lexi had a pair of red ruby earings in her  dressar so I go over and pick them up. I give her a sly glance and she rolls her eyes.

''Go ahead Anna. Ware them like a boss!''

I chuckle and I put them in. I give a glance at Kat and sigh. Kat looks way better then me. She has on a Strapless Bandage Mini Bubble Dress Prom Party Formal Gown that is black and white. She has her hair in a bun and black and white earings in. Her shoes are flats and they're black with a small bow on the tip of them. Her blue/green eyes pop out because she has on gray eye shadow. I blush because she grins at me like I'm checking her out. I look away and I give a sly glance a Lexi who has on a wavy yellow summer dress and yellow flats with white flowers on them. Her eyes pop out like Kat's because she has blue eye shadow and ruby red lip stick. I grin. We look good.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47758939

Kat and Lexi grab each of my hand and then we all run to the car,pulling Lexi's pregnant butt along. We drive off to the school and then once we get in there we all run to the gym. I was shocked. The gym looked amazing,It had streamers falling from the roof,there was a disco ball thingy falling from the roof also and music was already blairing some song I didn't know. I look at Kat and Lexi who let out a squeal. I chuckle and then I feel arms wrap around me. I smile but it was only half-way. I didn't tell Kat I was dating Caleb. Or well,Yeah. I guess we're dating. But still. I don't remember telling her we were....

I turn around and insted of seeing a pare of beautiful,warm green eyes I was forced to have shining blue eyes bore into mine. I swallow hardly and then I could feel someone pull me from his grasp.

''Get your dirty paws off her.'' Kat growls in the most angry tone I have ever head her use. He gives a deathly glare at her before stomping away. In the corner I could see Caleb giving me a piting look but then he looks me over with a loving look. I blush and then a song I do know starts to play and everyone who is here starts to dance. The song Something by Escape The Fate blairs from the speakers and I smile. I do like this song,However girly I may act or dress. I smile at Lexi who wobbles over to Caleb with a deadly look of 'I-Hate-All-Males!' and I grab Kat and we start to dance like nuts. After two hours of non stop dancing I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Caleb in a black tux with a small red rose in the corner,Like every other male in the building. I grin and I let my eyes roam over his body.

''Yuck! Get a room you two!'' Kat teases just loud enough for us two to hear. I blush and glare at her. Yeah. Maybe I did tell her. I chuckle at my forgetfulness and I smile at him. ''You look..Nice.'' I say looking past him and at the empty hall. He brings my attention back to him by speaking a little too loud. ''Yes,Yes Anna. Your mom is in the main office. Shall we go see her?''

I look at him but it clicks. He wants to be alone with me! Or my mom really is in the main office.... I blush and we walk out of the gym and he pulls me into his classroom. ''So my mommy isn't here?'' I tease him. He rolls his eyes and nods. ''Sorry. But I'm sure she doesn't want to know what I'm about to do to you anyway...'' He says leaning forward and planting a romantic kiss on my lips. I kiss back and intwine my fingers in his hair. I love him. ''I love you.'' I whisper against his lips. He smiles. ''I love you more.''

I blush and I could feel his hands run up and down my hips and I had to flinch. I'm still not use to a gentle touch....But I will be. Because that's just how much I love him.

''You look so beautiful...'' He whispers pulling away so he can look at me again. I blush the color of my dress making him softly chuckle. ''Want to go back to the gym/ I don't like keeping you from the prom.''

I smile and nod. I don't mind,I actually like it. I like being alone with Caleb. We walk from the classroom but I stop because on the outter part of the door there was a slip of paper was hanging on the door with my name on it. I smile because Kat or Lexi must have been a moron and taped it on.I peel it off and read it.

I know you're with him.-Logan

I wanted to cry. Oh no. Logan knows? How? I know he won't like it-And I'm surer then hell he doesn't. I need someones word to calm me. What will I do? No. I need to calm down. Graduation is tomarrow and then me and Caleb will be able to come out freely. So then it won't matter who Logan tells,Right?And I do have my reasons for even falling for Caleb-I didn't want to at first but as he showed me how much he cared for me. I started to feel for him also and then,well,now we're here. I crumple it up and I speed walk to the gym,ignoreing Caleb's what's wrong look. After I get into the gym I go straight to the corner and I weigh out my options that I have. Tell Caleb about the note,Wait it out because tomrrow at Graduation we'll come out freelly,Or I could Logan to rot in hell and hit him over the head with a shovle. I like option three the best but I think I should go with option two.

I sigh and then I go back over to where Kat is and then we dance,I could feel Caleb's eyes on me all the time. I could also feel Logan's eyes on me. I only like the first set of eyes. But I really can't do much about it. Not until tomarrow atleast. After tomarrow I can show my love for Caleb. Simple as that.......Right?

a.n.-Okay! Sorry it took me so long to upload...I think? I can't remember the last time I did upload. Anyway,The next chapter is the last ne! But don't fret my loves! There will be a sequel!<33