Chapter 21-Happy Birth-Day!

Anna's POV

I played an all nighter last night and I am tired!

But I did find out who Logan dated before me! I mean..It took me eight hours but I found out who she is!
Her name is Jaylen Michells and they dated for two year while they where 13 and 14 and they had this picture taken on the day of prom. She was breath taken. But a month or so after the ccutest couple photo was taken it says she left him and just vanished.

I think it's sad and I am also pissed. I stoof up all night and now I can't even find out his weakness! I mean...He never let me know in the three years we have dated.

I look at my alarm clock and in large three numbers it says 6:44 A.M.,So I really need to get up.

I sigh and I put the year book on my night stand and I climb from bed and I then hear feet pat up from the stairs.

''Anna!'' Two girly voices squeal.

I frown and run a hand threw my messy hair.

Don't I lock my doors? Or are they just really good lock pickers? Knowning them it's probably the second choice.

I let my eyes wander to the night stand where I see the small grey box that holds the ring Caleb bought me.

I smile and I then look back at the door.

It bursts open and I see Lexi and Kat rush in but Kat has a bag with the unknown in it.

''Happy birthday!!!'' They both squeal in unison.

Any other day I would have shushed them but Logan slept at his own house last night so it is only me and my mom but she should have gone to work hours ago.

I go blank.

Is it really March 9th? It's my 18th birthday? I'm really the same age as Logan and everyone else?!?

I smile and then let a shaky chuckle out.

''Gee! I didn't even remember it was my birthday!'' I chuckle.

They both from but then Kat thrusts the bag my way.

''Go take a shower then change into this!' She giggles.

I blink at her.

''What is it...'' I murmur my eyes now slits.

They give eachother evil glances.

''You can't peak until your shower is done!''

I frown but without words I snatch it from her and go into the bathroom.

Still shocked my birthday has come and still angry Jaylen moved but I climb into the shower after stripping.

After my longish shower I climb out and I slowly make my way to the bag and I look inside.

I was horrifide!

''KAT! LEXI!'' I cry my hands going on my cheeks like in the horror movies.

I hear giggles and the door opens.

I cover up better and I see the evil Kat and Lexi.

I sneer at them.

''No. No way Kat!'' I yell.

They both giggle.

''You have to! Either you do it the nice way or me and Lexi will dress you ourselfs!'' She threatens.

I frown because I know those damned bitches will do it.

''Bitch.'' I mutter slamming the door in thir faces then turning back to the bag.