Chapter 35-Who's Coming Home With You Tonight?

Anna's POV

I sit up and yawn. I look around me and I see that I'm still in Logan's living room.

I also see that I'm still fully dressed and laying on top of Logan.

I sigh and climb off him and I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower then I get dressed for school.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47186167

I brush my hair and then I slide on my hoodie and walk downstairs.

I write a note saying I left early for school and that I would see him later.

I blow him a kiss and I walk outside and I head off to school on foot.

I get to school and I go to my locker. I was shocked to see a letter taped to it. I quickly open it and I read it.

Hello Anna. Come to my room when you get this. I want to look you over. -C.A.

I smile and I head off to Caleb's classroom.

I slip in and I smile at him. I push the memorys of how Logan said I smelled good..

I shiver and crack a smile at him.

He smiles at me and holds me so he can look me over. I sigh.

''Are you angry? I'm sorry-I shouldn't have slipped out of your apartment.'' I say looking down.

He places a kiss on my head and hugs me.

''Did he hurt you?'' He murmurs.

Akward silence.

''No....'' I say pulling away and I sit at a desk and play with my fingers.

I felt so akward. I hate moments like this. Moments when I want to tell him everything that he's missed. Everything I even kept from Kat.

I hear the door open and close and I see Kat walk in.

''Anna-nanner....You okay?'' She asks softly.

I shrug. I should be. Nothing has happened to me. Atleast so far today.

About fifteen inutes later school started and I couldn't wait until luch.

**LUNCH**

I walk down the hallway but the speakers suddenly turn on.

''Anna Costello! Down to Mr.Alexander's room. Anna Costello! Down to Mr.Alexander's room!'' They blair.

I swallow hard and I slip away from my group and I go to Caleb's room. I go inside and I see him with a flusterd look on his face.

''Caleb?'' I whisper placing a hand on his chest.

He looks down at me and gently pushes me away. And it hurt me. What did I do to him?

''Anna....What's up with you today? Am I missing something?'' He asks with a hint of sadness in his tone.

I was confused. ''What?'' I ask.

He groans. ''You. Your acting different. What's going on?'' He asks.

I shrug. ''I'm a teenager. What can I say?'' I say trying to fingure out a smarter reply.

He sighs. ''No Anna! Your hiding behind your lies. Tell me what I can do!'' He says,anger coating his tone.

I didn't understand. At all.

He sees my confushion and sighs.

''Anna. I'm confused too. Why arn't you ready to pick? I do nothing but help you! I love you Anna. Logan does nothing but hurt you!'' He growls.

I was finially getting it. He wants to know who I'm going to pick.

''I-I don't know...'' I whisper.

He sighs. ''Until you do know,Don't come to my apartment. Don't call me Caleb. We'll be just student-teacher. I'm sorry..But I don't want to be made a fool of.'' He says with glossy eyes.

I swallow hard. I nod and run from the room and I run outside.

Stupid me...How can I not just tell him I love him? Tell him I'll leave Logan?

Because he's seen what Logan does when I try to leave Logan...

a.n.-okay! So...please don't kill me :C  I need to live to finish this...=3