Chapter 37-Flash Backs And Evil Plans

a.n.=okay! So..my lovely friend Izabella told me I should do some flashbacks for anna...So here they are :)

=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Wind was beating down against the window. But I didn't mind. I didn't mind because I love maine. The water,the lobsters,and my best friend Kris. I love him as much as any thrirteen year old can love a friend. I walk out of the house,ignoreing my mothers yells,And I pull my hood up. I start to jog to Kris's house and I find him with a girl with bleach blond hair and slutty clothes on. She looked at least seventeen,and Kris is only fourteen.

''Kris?'' I ask eyeing the strange girl.

He gives me a sheepish smiles. ''Kuhleela is just leaving.'' He says with a glare.

I swore to never name my child Kuhleela because of this girl. As Kuhleela leaves Kris slams the door shut and I pull my hood down. My grey eyes matched the stormy sky and I wince.

I hate dark colors. Such as black,grey,and any other really dark colors.

*Age 16*

I run down the sidewalk and the soft breeze swirls my hair around. I was in shorts and a tank top with a pair of blue flats. Kris was running behind me,trying to catch me. Kris plans on leaving soon because he's studying to be a doctor. But he's seventeen so he needs to wait a year or more.

I step on a huge shard of glass and I give a scream and fall to the ground. I was on my butt and I could see the blood gushing from my foot.

Kris runs up to me and he crouchs next to me. ''Hold still.'' He murmurs picking me up. He carried me home where he took the shard from my foot. I shared a sweet kiss every day with him until I was better. And then that day came....

*The day Anna was moving*

I finish packing my bag. I didn't want to go. No. Why should I? I have friends and I have my grandpop here!

I sling my carry on over my shoulder and I sigh. I also have a boyfriend.

Kris. Well,Kristopher,but I've always called him Kris. I start to head over to his house and I smile. Me and Kris have been dating for three months and it has been nothing but joy. Only hugs and kisses,but pure joy.

I get to his house and I go straight to his room. He was naked,and so was a girl I saw when I was thirteen.

Kuhleela.

I was crying by now. I couldn't stop-I told him I loved him. He said it back. But he's cheating on me? With this..thing?!

''Why...?'' I sob over and over. His eyes where wide and as he and the girl get dress I run. I ran and ran. But he cought me and shoved me into a random boat. I was put into the small room of this STRANGERS boat and Kris started to pace back and forth. I wanted to throw up. All over him. I have never hated someone so much in my life.

I spit on his face and his attention is drawled to me. He sighs and wipes it off. He sits next to me and like nothing ever happened he kisses me.

It felt dirty. And I didn't like it.

I push him away and that's when I saw the change in his eye. Not anger but like he wanted me to push him away. Like he wanted me to put up a fight.

I was pushed down on the strangers soffa and that where Kris took avantage of me. That's when I swore I would never cheat on someone AND the day I would make sure to choose the right man before I spoke the words 'I Love You.'

*End Of Flashbacks*

I sigh and I start to pay attention to Caleb. We're at his house and suppose to be thinking of a safe way for me to tell Logan it's over,alone.

But as I was trying to think of a way I started to remember promises and then Kris came into my mind. I hate him. And the name Kuhleela. I hate perople who cheat...But arn't I cheating?

I have a reason. Logan abuses me....

Caleb stops in front of me and sighs. ''Are you okay? You seem distant all of a sudden.'' He says softly.

I nod,holding back a sigh. He nods and gently kisses me. I smile but it didn't reach my eyes.

And then I knew what I had to do. Kat knows that Logan abuses me,So she can be part of my plan to break up with him.

I could act as If I like-like Kat.

I chuckle to myself.

''I know how I can end this...relationship between me and logan.'' I say sheepishly blushing.

He nods. ''How?''

I blush again. I think I like it better when it's only in my head...

I sigh. ''Maybe Kat will be willing to act as if I've started to swing her way....''

a.n.-Okay! So a quick chapter..but is it okay? And I love that frickin' song! :) Listen to it<333