Chapter 7-She's being Abused.

Caleb Alexander (Mr.Alexander) ---->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anna's POV

I love Logan and yeah-You can say I even loved how he treated me. That is if you didn't know about the abuse.

Around 5:45 A.M.,I started to get ready in something that will cover my bruises. And sense I don't feel so right today I think i'll ware sneakers.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43720481

Thankfully it's chilly outside today so no one will look at me like i'm nuts because I have a long sleeved shirt on.

I close my eyes until I hear feet running up my stairs.

''Anna! Anna!'' I hear Kat and Logan yell.

I open my eyes and look at them.

''What?'' I growl. I haven't been right for the past week. The slaps only have been getting worst and he's only finding more ways to hurt me.

Kat frowns but Logan looks down.

He's been noticing my mood swings,Everyone have.

I have also been waring larger clothes.

''Okay bisnotch! Are you pregnant or what?'' Kat demands.

My eyes fly open and I look at her wide eyed.

''No! I'm only seventeen! Why would I want to get pregnant?!'' I cry.

She sighs and smiles.

''Good! I'm wayyyy to young to be a gandmom!'' She says pulling me in a hug.

I smile.

''I'm sorry i'm such a bitch. It's just...Too much pressure right now.'' I whisper looking at Logan.

We all walk to her car and we drive to school.

~Caleb's POV~

Once school ends I grab my keys and head to my car.

Everyday after school I drive to the school so I can grab all the papers that have to be graded.

After a ten minute drive I park my car and walk up to the school.

I go to my classroom and step inside only to find Ms.Ellie glaring at Anna.

''Anna?'' I ask confused.

She looks at me and frowns.

''Ms.Ellie gave me detention because I wouldn't turn in my paper! I wrote it and I don't want to turn it in!'' She snarls.

I look at the looseleaf paper in her hand.

''Hand it over. Or i'll call your mother. Now.'' I growl.

She glares at me but hands it over.

''You may go home,Ms.Ellie may I have the rest of the papers?'' I ask.

She nods and hands them to me.

I let Anna leave first and then I go to my car.

I see her drive off and almost hit a ford truck by doing so.

I drive home and as soon as I get inside I sit down on the couch and read Anna's paper.

(a.n.-The writing in italic is Anna's story)

I run across the horrid feild with tears pooring down my cheeks. Why does he have to hurt me? Why can't he get over the death of his father? Why take it out on me? ''Get back here AnnaMarie!'' I hear him yell. ''NO! STAY AWAY!'' I scream rubbing my bruised arms.

He cut my arms with his knife. I can't take this abuse anymore. I have mood swings and this morning my friend Katreen asked me if I was pregnant. How could I say her bestfriend is hurting me? How? It's simple. I can't. And so I have been taking this pain for a few months. He learns new ways to hurt me.

I stop once I get to a clif.

Pointy rocks have rushing water moving across them.

I turn around and once he is close enough I jump.

I hit the water and rocks with such force I was killed instley.

Good-Bye Landon. I'm free from your pain now.

Story written by; Anna Costello

~End~

I drop the paper.

AnnaMarie? Her name is Anna.

Katreen? She has a friend named Kat.

Landon? That's pretty close to Logan.

I read the paper over again.

She wouldn't have yelled at Ms.Ellie like that. She loved to turn her writing in. She hates baggy clothes but she was in baggy shirts today.

Oh dear....

I need to get back to school.

Anna's being abused.

a.n.-Sorry it sucks! Like I said-Anyone who votes for the last chapters this page is ment for you :) I think the guy i picked for Mr.Alexander is pretty cute ;)