Chapter 27-Lies and Text and....Wait! Your Pregnant?!

Anna's POV

Stones and pebles grind into my bare feet making me wince. I was on the eadge of crying because of my bad luck. How do I have bad luck? Because it started to down poor about five minutes ago and I keep falling on my now wet butt!

A car speeds past and like in the movies,muddy water splashes me making me drop my shoes and gasp.

I wasn't going to cry. Oh no. I wanted to hurt Logan. But I can't. Why? Because he's so big...

I mean,he's so tall. He's about 6'2 and he weighs so much more then me,and I don't mean he's fat but I'm so...tiny. Like freakishly tiny next to him.

I sigh and pick my shoes up and start to walk when a yellow sports car I sware i've seen before pulls over and the passanger door swings open.

I see Lexi and she frowns at me.

''Walking in the rain? Kinky but sad.'' She teases but being true at the same time.

I was shaking violently from the rain and once I climb in and shut the door she turns on the heat to full blast but I couldn't help my teeth from chattering.

''Want to listen to music?'' She asks putting the pedle to the medel.

I give a tight smile and I try to hide the wince that was caused by the throbbing in my back.

I slowly nod and she turns on 103.9 and I know the song quickly.

Face Down by Red JumpSuit Apparatus. About being Abused. By someone who says they love you and that they'll stop...

I wince at almost everyword and I saw how much of this song sounded of my life. I used to love this song....But now? It just makes me want to scream and tell.....

No. I'm not telling anyone. But I should. I've been putting up with this crap for almost three years. And he left me in the rain. And cheated on me. And some of those nights were another girl was in his sheets was Cassie. My friend. Yeah. But I would-and am- the girl who still refuses to tell someone,anyone,that their boyfriend is hurting them.

A red light comes up and Lexi stops and looks at me.

''Don't you like this song? I mean-This song always made me promise that if anyone ever layed a hand on me or my friends I would kill them! How about you? What would you do if someone was abusing you?'' She asks,her eyes going to the light every few seconds.

Just as i'm about to answer the light turns green but I can tell she wants me to continue.

I sigh.

This is what I wanted to say; ''Someone is abusing me! They have been for the past three years! I want your help. But I love him,Lexi! How can I turn my back on him? And i'm suposed to marry him in how many months?!''

But instead I said; '' I don't know Lexi. I don't know. Maybe keep it a secret and hope to god someone would see the pain i'm in,or maybe try to get the man (or women) to stop.''

She gives a quick glance my look and I see confushion dancing in her eyes.

I shrug. ''What else could I do? I mean...If you love them you would do anything for that person,wouldn't you? Beating and all?'' I ask.

I hear her sigh. ''No man should lay a hand on a women! And a women shouldn't lay a hand on a man!'' She pouts.

I sigh and mumble,''Sometimes that's not how it works.'

We get to her apartment and we quickly run in.

I shut and lock her door and I go to the couch and sit down.

My mind was swimming in questions. Why did she have to ask me that? Did Caleb spill to her? Or am I really slipping on the grip I used to have?

'Cover up with make up in the mirror

Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again

You cry alone and then he swears he loves you'

I hear Lexi sing in the kitchen.

I swollow hard. Why can't she pick another song to sing? Why Face Down? Why the song that makes me want to go and tell Logan how much pain he's making me feel? Make me want to tell him I have had enough? Run into Calebs arms....

I shiver as I gust of cold wind seeps through the cracks in the walls.

My phone starts to play the song 'Head Strong' By Trapt telling me I have a text....From Logan.

I didn't want to read it in fear of his threats but I pretty much have to. He gets annoyed and antsy when I don't reply.

To:Anna R.I.P.

Hey baby,I'm sorry. Were are you? Hope your not in the rain. If so give me the place your at and I'll pick u up. I'm such a prick. I love you. I sware I'll stop this. I sware baby. Please forgive me. I love you. I don't like it when we fight.

From:Logan <3'S Anna

I swollow hard. I need to go home. He seems calm enough. And I should forgive him...right? Another chance?

I flip my keyboard down and then I text him back.

To:Logan <3'S Anna

No baby. I got a ride from Lexi. She's taking me home this second. See you soon. And I do forgive you. And I don't like when we fight either. It's okay. And I know you'll stop. Again,I love you.

From:Anna R.I.P.

I put my phone in my bag sense that's what s less wet and I stand up.

''Lex! Can you take me home now?'' I yell walking to the kitchen.

I see her and she has her face cramed with orange jell-o.

I blink at her and she bursts into tears.

I was taken aback but I quickly go over to her and hug her.

''Why are you crying?'' I murmur.

''I-I'm p-p-pregnant!"' She wails tilting her head back.

I was now going blank. She's pregnant.

''Your....pregnant?'' I whisper.

She nods and her blue-green eyes are sprinkled with tears.

I hug her again. ''Who's the father?'' I whisper.

She makes me look her in the eyes and gives me a soft smile.

''You know when you and I went clubbing that one night? the night Caleb came to your rescure? You the guy outside? That would and wouldn't let people in? Yeah-His name is Rocco...He's sorta the father...'' She says blushing.

I give a soft smile.

''The baby is going to be so lucky. I hate to be bichy but....Can you take me home?'' I ask blushing.

She quickly nods and she drives me home.

The rain is now a drizzle and once I get out I see Logan waiting on the porch with poofy eyes.

I wave good-bye to Lexi and I walk over to Logan.

He pulls me into a hug and whispers,''Never again. I will never again lay a hand on you. I love you Anna.''

But I was stupid enough to believe him. I shouldn't have. Why? Because an hour later I landed in the hospital with a broken wrist.

a.n.-oakY! So..how is it? sorry it isn't all that longish?? My computer sux ass. >.< Love you guys! :)