Chapter 38-Good Plans Gone WRONG

Anna's POV

I talked to Kat about our plan and she gave me a quick yes. I could tell she was super syked out about it.

I climb out of the shower and I get dressedn my outfit for the day.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47470915

I brush my hair and slip my beanie on. I put my blue converse on and I walk downstairs. I sslip out of the house not waking Logan up and I jog to school. I get there fifteen minutes early and I go to my locker and grab my books. I then see Caleb walk in and I blush.

He gives me a short kiss and smiles at me. ''You look beautiful. I'll be in my classroom,Remember.'' He says and then walks away.

Minutes later Kat walks in,squealing how she loves me at the top of her lungs.

I smile at her and hug her. ''Thanks Kat. I owe you.'' I murmur gently pulling away.

She sighs. ''No. You owe me nothing. I'm just glad you're getting away from Logan. I can't believe he would ever hurt you...'' She says biting the corner of her bottom lip.

I shrug. ''People change when someone dies sometimes.''

''Still Anna....I swore if anyone ever hurt you I would kill them! I broke my promise!'' Kat yells a little too loud.

I hush her and sigh. ''Hush. It's chill. Okay?''

She frowns but nods. People start to fill in and I see Logan walk in. Cassie next to him with Marie and Jordan.

Shoot.

I give a shaky smile at Kat who nods.

And so the act begins.

''Hey baby..How are you?'' I ask kat holding back a smile.

She grins a wanting grin at me. ''Hey cutie. I'm good,Remember last night?'' She says once Logan is in ear shot.

I could see people fall as he pushes people out of the way.

He grinds his teeth and tightly grabs my wrist,But to most eyes it would look like an over-protective hold.

''What?'' I ask with a glare. He seems shocked because I had the nuts to stand up for myself.

His grip tightens and it took everything I had to not to cry out.

''Watch how you talk to to me.'' He growls in a hiss,Forgetting everyone is watching.

''Get off my girl,Logan!'' Kat spats pulling me from his grasp.

He seems shocked. ''W-What?! She doesn't like girls!'' He roars slamming his foot down.

I could see Caleb in the back ground and I almost smiled. But I didn't because I was pushed down to the ground and someone stomps on my foot.

It wasn't Logan. Because Logan doesn't ware high heels.

I gasp and give a short yelp. My eyes widen and I see a red face-angry-Judy.

She sniffles. ''How could you cheat on Logan?! You're a stupid whore!'' She screams clutching Logan's arm.

Logan shrugs her off. ''I hate you Judy. Stay away from me!'' He roars.

He looks at me and I could see the glossyness in his eyes. A stray tear floods from his eye and he quickly wipes it off.

''Anna..I love you. Why? Why would you cheat on me?'' He says softly.

I felt bad. Like this plan is wrong. I stand up and clutch my stomach. I could see a blood stain on the shirt but I ignore it.

''I..didn't cheat on you with Kat. I lied.....I just wanted to break up with you.'' I whisper.

I could see so many emotions flood through his eyes. ''Happiness,sadness,angry,and something else. Sorrow? Regret?

I look at Kat and sigh. ''I-I am sorry Kat..'' I whisper running from them all. Everyone gave me hating glares. I wanted to scream. Why can't Logan leave me alone? He's making my life frickin' horrible! Why can't he see that?

I get to the exit and run out of it. I kept running. I didn't stop until I got to Lexi's apartment. I knock on her door and I see her with a sorrowful expression-And puffy red eyes.

I wipe my eyes and sit on her couch.

''Why are yoy crying?'' We ask at the same time.

I blush and she gives a sheepish smile. ''I want to be with Caleb...But I can't.'' I whisper wiping more tears. She smiles at me. ''Wow...My problem sucks also. My baby's dady doesn't want anything to do with me or my baby. I found out he's married.''

I was shocked and I only came back to because my shirt got wet.

I stand up and I show Lexi. She goes and gets a band aid. I put it on and then I I talk and talk until school ended and my phone was being flooded with questions by Logan and Caleb came. Caleb came and helped with my tummy wound.

I wasn't happy though. Why should I be? I couldn't break up with Logan. I felt bad. And something else tore at my system...

I just don't know what.

a.n.-Okay! So....sorry for any miss spells! :) It's my sisters 6th b-day today! <33 Luve yew Courtney!