Chapter 41*End*

Anna's POV

Graduation day. Butterflies danced in my stomach and for the moment I had forgotten about the note Logan had posted on Caleb's door.I would worry about it later. Right now me and Kat are getting dressed. I put on a black dress with a pair of black flats while Kat puts on a black and white dress with black kitten heels that have a small bow on them.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47979527

I straighten my hair while Kat goes into the bathroom and curls hers. I put in a pair of stud earings and then I run a brush through my hair again. I look at my phone and gasp. ''Kat!'' I yell,''We have to go!''

She runs out with a small clutch hand bag and I grab a chain wallet and we run to her car. I climb in the passenger side and then Kat presses the peddle to the meddle to her beloved sports car I haven't been in sense I met Lexi.

We get to the school and out in the grass we see alot of people already there and I could pick out Logan from the crowd. Uneasyness grabbed my heart and I wanted to get sick. Will he rat on me during his speech? Will he tell everyone that I've been seeing Caleb?

How had he found out?

We park in a handicaped parking spot we go to the grass area where evryone else is. I sit down on a chair that says Costello,Anna C34 next to my seat it says Miller,Logan C35. I give a sad look to Kat as I sit in my seat. Logan pops out of nowhere and sits next to me. He gives me a sideways glance with a smirk. I wanted to go and ask one of the teachers if they could maybe let me sit somewhere else. But they probably wouldn't-They still worship Logan and his words. I saw that Caleb was stuck sitting between Ms.Penny and Mr.Henry and I felt bad. Ms.Penny has some sort of obsession over him and Mr.Henry spits when he talks.

I could feel a hand slide up my leg and to the tip of where me dress starts. I wanted to flinch so I did. Mistake number one. I heared him chuckle. I look at him but on the far left I could feel eyes bore into my head. Either Kat or Caleb. I didn't want to turn my head just in case it was Caleb so I sadly kept my attention on Logan.

''Please move your hand,Miller.'' I say in a low tone. I could see others turn their attention to us but when Logan sent them an angry look they force their attention else where. He pulls at the hem of my dress making a few strings unravle. I gasp and slap his hand away. He glares at me and goes somewhere else. But the way he walked I could tell he wasn't done with me.

A parent passed around our dress things and caps and then we all listen to the students speaches. The last three to give our speaches were Kat,Marie,and me. Kat walks on stage and takes the deploma from Principal Yang and starts her speach.

''Hello everyone! This is our very last year in this highschool. We all went through the drama,the breakups,the rude teachers. And even got over our crushes but the hot one.'' She grins sheepishly at Caleb and then grins at me. ''Anyway,We all lived. And next year when someone gives a speach make sure to tell them this;Stick by your friends because they're always hiding behind Lies!'' She gives a sad look my way and walks off the stage. Everyone nods and mudders their congrats and then I was called up.

I walk onto the stage and take my deploma. I give a soft smile at Principal Yang and I start my speach.

''Hello eeryone....As my friend Kat was saying before me that yes,This is our very last year to highschool. Next year most of us will be going to college after the summer. A bigger step. And what happens after college? Love? More drama? Probably a bit of everything.'' I give a small look at Caleb and I start again,'' I will miss this school alot but I also can't wait to start my life. Dorms,dorm parties,and everything else that could have a restraining oder latched to it!Anyway,Again. As my friend Kat did say stay close to your friends because they are hiding behind lies. Some bigger then what they can carry alone.'' I give a small nod to Principal Yang and then I go back to my chair.