Chapter 22-Leave Me Alone

Anna's POV

Logan lets out a happy sigh and stands up and pulls me into a hug but I can tell he is trying to be gentel about it.

''Oh god! I thougt you weren't going to say yes.'' He whispers.

I give a soft chuckle and I feel the box dig into my pants line.

''Why?'' I whisper.

''You paused. I thought you were thinking of a way to calm me down.'' He sighs.

I pull away and rub where the ring box cut into my but I keep a smile on my face.

''You are changing Logan. You really are.'' I say smiling wider.

He nods and then he gives me a bright smile.

''Here.'' He says softly grabbing my hand and then slipping the ring onto it.

Next to it is the ring Caleb gave me and I felt...dirty. I take it off and I slip it into my back pocket.

I look at the ring and frown. It looks like it coast so much. And I no I am not worth that much.

I feel Logan swoop me up and he carries me to his car and before I was sliped in I saw Caleb and he gave a confused look.

I looked away and once Logan drove off I was glad.

Caleb is going to find out. What do I tell him? Huh? 'I know you love me and I may have loved you but we should forget about all of that because I love the man who abuses me yet he said he changed?'

I can't say that! I'm surprised he hasn't told anyone yet!

We drove to Logans house and he was careful. After we went to his house and his mom was done crying with joy and telling me how happy she is for us we drove to my house and I was surprised to see my moms car pulled into the drive but even more surprised to see my dads car pulling into the drive!!

The ring in my back pocket feels about two hundred pounds and I wanted to throw it into a river. But I can't. I want to tell him to give it back to the store but I can't! I'm so happy he thought about me....

Before I walk into the house the smell of cookies hit my nose and I was confused. My dad is the worst cook ever and my mom is really good yet she hates to cook....

I slowly follow behind Logan and we go into the kitchen where I see my mom and dad being playful with eachother.

''Mom....Dad....'' I say rubbing the back of my neck.

Logan grabs hold of my hand and kisses my cheek.

I swollow hard and I slowly walk towards them.

''Mom...Dad....Logan..He...Ermm...He asked me to marry him.'' I say streching my words out.

My mom goes blank but has a HUGE smile on her face but my dad looked everything that would mean angry.

''My daughter is going to marry you?!?!?!? She just turned 18!!!!'' My dad thunders taking a step towards Logan.

My dad is fond of Logan but my mom likes him more.

''Calm down Richy!'' She scolds.

I bite my lip as I feel Logan kiss the hand he is holding.

I scratch my forehead and I then smile at my mom.

''Mommy....Are you happy with me?'' I ask.

She smiles and nods.

''I had a feeling he would ask soon!'' She squeals pulling us both into a hug.

Logan chuckles and I give a shaky breath.

''Honey,Are you wanting to marry him?'' She asks pulling away.

Logans grip tightend a tad but it didn't hurt to much.

I nod my head yes. ''Of course! Why else would I say yes?'' I ask smiling.

She giggles. ''Of course! Geez! I cannot believe my daughter is getting married!'' She squeals.

''Neither can I.'' I hear my dad mutter before he walks off.

I chuckle as does Logan and my mom pulls out a pan of cookies.

''For my sweet love birds!'' She giggles putting a cookie on a plate for me and Logan.

I give a soft smile and I watch logan blow air on the cookie.

Moments laster he pulls it apart and bites into his half.

I look down and I give a small sigh.

I look at the ring Logan gave me but then the ring Caleb gave me enters my mind.

Why does my teacher love me? And if not love like? Am I some other burised girl to him? Or does he really care?

Sighing,I walk over to the cookie and I eat my half but I don't taste much because I am in deep thought.

My phone gives two loud beeps and I jump but then blush.

I pull out my phone and I see Caleb texted me.

I bite the inside of my cheek. Logan just asked me to marry him and Caleb is wanting to talk to me? Would it be wrong for me to talk to him? Then again he has helped me with some things....

I sigh and I don't answer.

A few minutes later I get another text from him and another and another and then a few calls and voice mails....

I get annoyed and I send him a text.

To:Caleb Alexander;)

Stop texting me! I'm with Logan! We are just student-Teacher from now on! I don't want to call you Caleb only Mr.Alexander! I have moved on. I shouldn't have come
In this deep anyway! You are my teacher and I am your student. Do not text me
anymore! Good-bye Mr.Alexander.

From:Anna Boo ;)

I turn my phone off and I pull Logan down and kiss him.

He kisses back and I then walk to my room and slam the door but Logan follows me.

''Who texted you?'' He asks.

I shrug.

''Babe..Please?'' He whispers.

''Lexi. I didn't want to talk to her though.'' I lie turning to the wall and pulling the covers over me.

He sighs and I hear him leave the room and shut the door.

I yank the covers off me and I give a huff.

Great. My teacher won't leave me alone and I am now engaged to a man who lied to me.

*Caleb's POV*

I re-read her text over and over before I put it on my night stand and lay back.

She happy with Logan? She wants me to leave her alone? Well I can't. I'm in to deep with this girl. I-I think I love her. Yes...I think I love Anna Kole Costello....

a.n.- ;)) He loves her ;)) But duh-duh-duh! He's a tad to late... >.< and that is Anna's ring...wedding ring ;;;))))