Chapter 5-My Story Took Over

It's been a week and a half sense that fight between me and Logan. Mr.Alexander is on brake for his own reasons and I am happy. Why? Because. He needs to stop bugging me. It's like he wants to ruin my life. (And yes little did I know he wanted to do the complete oppisite)

I walk down the hall with my arm linked with Logans and we're talking about life after school. I've been with Logan for almost to years now and well,This is the first year someone (Mr.Alexander) wants to ruin me. Why does that ass need to try to pry?

It's like he knows that Logan slaped me yet he wasn't even there Nor was he in school that day.

I sigh. I still can't believe I have been with Logan for this long and he's now just starting too change. I mean-Yeah. His father died but he's been taking it out on me! He's hit me more then once all this week and i'm getting worried. Is it something he's going to do alot now? Or is it something he'll stop?

I trip and fall making Logan fall with me. The hall goes silent.

I let out a strained groan as pain shoot up and down my face.

''Anna? Are you alright?'' I hear Logan ask.

I slowly stand up getting snickers from the people.

I nod not sure if I can do much more.

I pout. ''My face hurts Logan.''

I see Cassie and Marie run toward us.

''Anna! KAT HAS A GIFT FOR YOU!'' They say at the same time.

Oh. Should  I be worried?

I smile at them and take the small box Cassie has in her hand.

I slip off the cover and gasp.

Oh my god.

A bracelet with the sun and moon lay neatly in the box.

I take it out and smile.

Kat bought this for me?

I smile and put it on.

Logan frowns.

''Kat didn't buy that. I did!'' He says angerly.

I look at him,Shocked.

Cassie and Marie grin and giggle.

I sigh.

''Either way love,It's beautiful.'' I whisper kissing him.

Yes-Me and Logan have made love yet I still hate kissing him in school because all the girls get angry. Why? Because every girl wants to fill my place and make Logan be theirs. But I love Logan. Even if he does hit me...

I sigh and back away.

''I have to get to class,Okay?'' I say smiling.

He nods and I walk o my first class. Creative writing.

I sit in the back and listen to what the teacher says.

Ms.Ellie says to write a quick story. Maybe a one shot. And so I began to write my one shot.

(A.N.-Everything that's in italic is her story,Okay?)

''Rose! Come back!'' My boyfriend for two years,Drew yells. I let out a strained giggle. ''No! Stay aay you meanie!'' I yell running faster. Maybe I am angry. But it doesn't matter. He hit me and I shouldn't be here with him. Why does he think i'll just forgive him?

''Rose! Come back!'' I hear drew yell again. Drew hit me and I hate it. He always says sorry and says he won't do it again but as soon as I make a mistake he hits me again! Everything is always my falt and i'm tired of it. Maybe I should leave him. No. I love Drew. But....He makes me so sad sometimes.

I run around the corner of the empty school but I am knocked to the floor. ''Oh!'' I say placing my bruised hand over my heart.

I look up to see a man with black hair and green eyes. He's also known as Mr.Feltch,Our math teacher. He's been our teacher for about two months and he seems to know my secret. How Drew abuses me. Why? Why can't Mr.Feltch leave me alone?

He looks at my hand. ''Did he do this?'' He whispers kneeling down.

I look at him. ''He didn't mean to. He just got so angry.'' I whisper with tears rolling down my eyes.

He kisses them away. ''Shh. Why didn't you tell me sooner? I told you I would help. I hate seening you so...So broken.''

I close my eyes. ''Rose. Look at me.'' He whispers.

I look at him ad he brushes a strand of my strawberry blond hair behind my throbing ear.

''Rose. Please. Let me get you help.'' He whispers.

I look into his beautiful green eyes.

''Mr.Feltch. Please. I don't need help.'' I say standing up.

He wants to help and yes-Maybe I do need his help. But I love Drew.

I see Drew round the corner and look at me with tearful eyes.

''Rose-Please come with me.'' He whispers.'' I look at him.

I nod and I leave a shocked and hurt Mr.Feltch behind.

I kiss Drews face so he stops crying.

That was the night I died. He killed me because of a stupid mistake  I made. And now thinking back-I wish I had told Mr.Feltch to help and I would still be alive.

~end of story~

I was so shocked on how much of me and my feelings came out in this story.

''Okay everyone,Times up. Hand in your story for a grade.'' Ms.Ellie says softly.

My breath catches. How can I hand this in?

I slolwy hand it in though.

I turn to go away but I see Ms.Ellie scan over my paper.

Before she can ask questions I take off.