Chapter 4-Taking It Like A Man

Cassie--->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Anna's POV

I know it's a girly song but I have the song 'Toxic' By Brittney Spears blairing from my i-pod while I change into my outfit for the day. It's about abillion degrees out so I need to dress light today.

http://www.polyvore.com/anna/set?id=43600924

I smile and then I brush my hair.

A car horn blairs and I'm guessing it's Logan so I hop down stairs and I go outside.

Logan looks me up and down then glares.

I walk over to him and smile.

He doesn't return the smile but I do get an ear full.

''Change Anna. You look like a whore! I will not let you dress like that!'' He thunders and his nostrils flare.

I glare at him. It's not the first time  he's seen me in something he hasn't liked!

''No! It's hot outside and I don't need to listen to you!'' I shout crossing my arms.

In a quick movment his hand raises and he slaps me so hard to fall to the ground.

I let out a choked gasp and blink back the tears.

He just hit me. As in he made me feel pain and I am not having his kid at the moment (whitch I really want to do after high school) and he just glares at me.

He hit me.

I look up at him.

How could he not say sorry? He should!

I get up and slap him back.

He raises his hand and slaps me again. Only harder. Much,Much harder.

I glare at him and slap him.

''Change!'' He thunders pushing me down.

I bash my head against the wet grass and let out a painful scream.

I let the tears flow now. My heard throbs and I felt like throwing up. I felt dirty for god who knows why.

I let out a whimper and I see Logans hard,Blue eyes. His eyes are angry not sorry.

I slowly stand up and go to my room,Clutching my head every step I took.

It felt like someone had shot me yet it didn't kill me. Only left me in pain so bad I wished it killed me.

I change into plain blue skinny jeans,A Blue v-neck,And I keep my flats and bracalet.

I whimper and clutch my head.

I pull away my hand and find blood.

Great. Just fucking great!

I close my eyes and then I feel lips press against my temple.

''I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please-Don't leave me for this one time mistake.'' He pleas.

I open my eyes and I find him poofy eyed and more tears rolling down his eyes.

I wipe them away. ''I love you Logan.I'm not going to leave you. Ever.'' I whisper.

It could have been a lie but I wasn't paying much attention. Mostly because his eyes were killing me and my head was pouding so loud I could barley hear.

''Logan. I love you. Do.Do you love me?'' I whisper.

He smiles. ''Yes Anna. I love you more then you will ever know.''

I nod.

I love him and I always will. But he needed help and yet he didn't know it yet. Neither of us did yet.

Yet.

I smile. ''I love you more.''

He grins.

I forget about my bleeding head and then I forgot about Logan hitting me. But I guess I never really forgot. And I couldn't have because both of my cheecks were-are-Bruised. Were I slapped him isn't bruises only red.

I walk into the school and then I smile at Kat who smiles at me.

''I got this new song boo! It's called 'Oh Darling' By Cady Groves! I make this our bisexual lover song!'' She chirps.

Then she stops.

''Your cheek. Why are they bruised?'' She growls stepping closer.

I gasp. I was so scared and cunfused I forgot about the makeup.

I smile. ''You know me. I'm a klutz. Why?'' I ask slowly.

She smiles. ''I thought someone hit you! I'd cut off their balls of boobs and roast them!'' She threatens.

I chuckle.

I see Logan frown and look down.

He feels guilty.He shouldn't.

Yet.

a.n.-I tried to uplod this today and the computer killed it out! I as like 'I hate you!' and then it died..so I have to use my shitty one...sorry!