Chapter 29-Going With Caleb,Meeting Jaylen

Okay guys! So Jaylen is the girl Logan dated before Anna! And yes that is Jaylen in the photo :)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Anna's POV

Me and Caleb are becoming really close but I don't fully give my attention to him sometimes. Why? Because I'm still with Logan. I 'love' Logan but...I have slept with Caleb. Does that make me a whore?

I go to my closet and I sigh. Yeah. I made Caleb drop me off about an hour after what we did. I didn't tel Logan. Who would?

I pull out my outfit for the day and this is what I decided to ware:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46485666

My phone gives me two really loud beeps and I place a hand over my heart. I blush but go and pick it up and I read the text.

It says:To Anna R.I.P.

Hey! Can we hang...I'm so lonely! Pweeze?

From:Caleb>^.^<Bear

I smile and text him back saying yes,I will hang with him.

I go to my bed and sit down. My hair is a mess. Sighing,I go over to the year book I got so I could find out who Logan dated before me.

I open it and I flip to the pag to where the cutest Couple is.

I smile but frown. Why is she lucky? I sorta Envy her. But I also feel bad. If she stuck around for another three years she would be the one hiding her bruises. So I take it back.

Later I hear two car horns so I go outside and I see Caleb.

I smile and climb in. Then I remember what I said iside the house. If Jaylen would have stuck around for three more years she would be abused. She would have met Mr.Alexander. She would have fallen in love with him. Unless....She would ask for help the first slap. Until me.

We drive to the mall and we just go about buying random shit. Everything I bought was black. Caleb sighs as I pick up a black sweat shirt.

''Put that back,Anna!'' He snaps.

I frown but do as he says. I turn and look at him. I put my fist on my lips and purse my lips. ''Why?''I ask.

He rolls his eyes. ''But something that's not black. All you like to ware is black! Your beautiful. Show it. Buy something Logan wouldn't let you buy.'' He says turning back to the rack of clothes for men.

I frown. Why would he want me to buy something that would attrack boys to me? Whatever.

I sigh and then I go over to the pretty bright colored tops and dresses and my eye was cought on a sky blue dress that has a black tie around bow thst has pink specks in it. It also goes way above the knee.

I blush but go over to the dress and I read the price tag and read it.

$200 dollars.

No. No way will I ever let Caleb buy me a 200 Dollar dress! One that Logan would kill me in at that!

 I feel arms wrap around me and then lips peck my cheek.

''Buy it Anna,You look amazing in blue. Or well,In my mind you do. How would I know? Black this,black that!'' He says frowning.

I sigh and I pick it up from the rack. ''Caleb...This is too much. Maybe something a little less flashy and a little more cheap?'' I ask with my eyes going to the sales rack and my eyes landing on a pair of black pants.

''Nope!'' He says but his voice seems distant. Like he's walking away from  me.

I turn my head and I see him with the dress over his shoulder walking to the check out desk.

''Caleb stop!'' I squeak running over to him.

He gives the clerk the dress and slightly pushes me back.

But sense I wasn't ready for that I fall straight on my butt and on top of someone.

''Oh no!'' I cry scrambling to my legs and turning to face the person I just landed on.

She chuckles and stands up.

''No! I'm so sorry! I should have seen that coming! Are you okay?'' She asks smiling.

I chuckle but I think I know this girl.

I push the thought from my mind and I stick my hand out for her to shake. ''Hi. Sorry,I'm Anna. Anna Costello.'' I say blushing.

She smiles. ''Hi! I'm Jaylen. Jaylen Michells!''

I was shocked. This is the girl Logan dated before me. I see her mouth move but I hear no words. Silence now. I was shocked. I get to see her. Now what can I ask her? About Logan? Will she answer me?

I feel a hand come onto my shoulder and I come to again.

''Oh!'' I cry placing a hand over my heart.

I blush and I see Caleb with a tight frown on his face.

''Come on Anna..I bought the dress. We can go now.'' He says sounding just like Logan.

Forgetting that I was by the girl whom dated Logan I blurt out,''Oh stop! You sound like Logan!''

Quiet now. I turn to Jaylen and I see a guy with black hair and bright blue eyes looking at me and then at Caleb. Shit! This is wrong. Why did I come out and into public with my teacher?!

He sees me looking and smiles. ''Hey. I'm Jake.''

I nod. ''Anna.''

He chuckles.

I feel a hand pulling me from Caleb and Jake and we get into the changing rooms and I see Jaylen lock the door and turn to me with a scowl on her face.

''When you said Logan did you mean Logan Miller?'' She asks.

I was taken aback. There is so many Logans in the world! How did she guess?

I slowly nod and she sighs.

''Wow. Were you like.stalking me Anna?'' She asks.

I sigh. ''No. But I did look you up in our old yearbook. I wanted to see who dated Logan first.''

She glares at me. ''The jealous type? Wow.'' She snaps.

I frown at her. ''No! I..I  just wanted to ask you a question. But now that I see you I don't think I can.'' I say looking down.

Again. Silence. Killing silence.

I look up and she sighs. ''What did you want to ask me?'' She asks.

I didn't know if I should tell her. I still tell Caleb he's not most times. But is this girl trustful?

I take in a large wild breath and blurt out in a whisper,''DIDLOGANEVERHITYOUWHATYOUWEREDATING?'' (Did Logan ever hit you when you were dating)

She blinks at me that understands what I said and pales. ''No! Of course not! Why? Is he hitting you?'' She asks.

Shit. Think of a lie! ''No! But he always looks like he's about to....I justed wanted to know.''

She nods ad we walk back and see Caleb and Jake.

I didn't want to talk to Jaylen anymore right now. So I go over to Caleb and yank him out of the store and he drives us to his apartment.

I went to sleep. I wasn't tired but when you try hard enough your able to.

a.n.-okay! this chapter sucks ass,I know! But I did try...:(