Chapter 36-I Pick You!

Anna's pov

It's been almost three days without calling Mr.Alexander Caleb and talking to him. If I go over to Lexi's and he's there he'll get up and go. Like i'm some sort of sickness. And I came in with a new bruise,right on my eye. I could only cover up so much of it.

He didn't even show a hint of concern!

I sigh and I tap my pencil on the desk. I don't want to be here. It's painful. Yes-I'm in Mr.Alexander's class right now. And I have him for my next class also-He's being a sub for Mrs.Penny until she gets back from some 'family issues.'

 I'm in a pair of neon blue skinny jeans and a black shirt. I sigh and criss-cross my legs. My eye is friggin' murdering me.

I tap my pencil a little harder and the girl in frot of me-Judy- glares at me.

''Stop,whore!'' She snarls in a whisper/hiss. I wanted to laugh without humor. She's the whore! She's been trying to take Logan from me from day one! I'm doing her a favor! If it wasn't for me her ass would be covering up bruises!

I slam my pencil down harder and glare right back. ''You're the whore,not me.'' I hiss lowly.

She scoffs. ''Right! At least i'm not besties with some lezbo!''

That made me angry. Kat doesn't only like girls! Judy knows that-Kat's dating one of Judy's sweet ex's!

I stand up and I yank her up by her hair and slap her. I know I shouldn't-But what would you do if some whore called your BEST friend a lezbo?

''Ms.Costello!'' I hear Mr.Alexander yell.

Judy starts to cry so I let her go. ''You're the whore. Not me. Andy you know Kat doesn't only date girls!'' I snarl stepping closer to her.

She shrinks back and cries harder.

''Enough!'' Mr.Alexander roars pushing me back without warning.

I gasp and land on my butt. I didn't want to look in his eyes,afraid I would see what I see when I look into Logan's,But I do. I look into Mr.Alexander's eyes.

And I didn't see anger. Or hate.

I saw sadness. ''Ms.Costello,Wait outside the door. I'm sorry you fell but I need to talk to you.'' He says letting one of Judy's followers take her to the nurse.

I stand up snf I go wait outside the door of his classroom. I could see Logan in the classroom across the hall and he smiles at me. I wipe a stray tear and force a smile.

He said he loves me. He hit me. He's choaked me. He's thrown me down stairs and broke some bones.

I always tell him I love you back.

I see the door open and he closes it.

''Ms.Costello...'' He says softly.

I look at him and shake my head. ''Why won't you call me Anna?'' I whisper.

He sighs and looks across the hall and sees Logan glaring at us. ''Come on. I need to talk to you.'' He murmurs pulling me along with him.

We get to a hall that noone really uses and sits me down on the steps. ''Anna...I'm sorry I pushed you. I didn't mean it. I just didn't want you attacking Judy.'' He says sheepishly.

I nod and I wipe another stray tear. ''I know. And Caleb...I-I...'' I want to tell him I choose him. But I can't. Not now. Not in school. Not when Logan has been in such a bad mood. Not when no one(Logan)knows that I told someone.

He cups my face with his hands and gently kisses me. I quickly kiss him back and I could feel him wrap his arms around my waist and I snake my arms around his neck.

I sudenly remember how gentle he was in bed,he gentle he is of a person. How he tells me he loves me even if I never tell him 'I love you' back.

I pull away and softly cry in his chest. The class was probably wondering why we where both gone so long but I don't care. I love him so much but I'm too much of a wimp to say anything about it.

He softly pats me on the back and whispers the words 'I love you...' in my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't.

I pull away from him. ''I love you aleb. I pick you-I pick you over Logan.'' I say holding back a sob.

I could see his shock-Clear as day. But I didn't care. I love him and now he knows.

Now I just have to tell Logan it's over....

*Caleb's POV*

She picks me. She picks me over Logan.

I pull her in my arms and I kiss her head over and over. ''I love you.'' I whisper.

She nods. ''I love you too.''

She pulls away and she frowns. ''Why didn't you look concerned when I came into school yesterday when I came in with that bruise?'' She whispers.

I was taken aback. I didn't want to act like I didn't care. But I did.I can't go back-and it hurt me to do that.

I sigh. ''I did care. I'm sorry.'' I whisper.

She nods and then we walk back to the classroom.

a.n.-Okay! So I'm going to a baseball game tonight! And NOOOOOO this is not the end of the story! :)