Chapter 31-More Tears And Little Trust. (Threats Are Spoken)

Anna's POV

I run down Caleb's hallway in his apartment and I hold my throat and tears streamed from my eyes.

He did something I wish he didn't. He did something to make me hate him.

He threatend to tell someone Logan is abusing me.....

I go to the front door and I run out of it and down the steps. He said this is enough. He said this is enough. He said he's going to my parents...Anyone.

I did something I shouldn't have.

I talked. No. Screamed at him. When he didn't look phazed by it I slaped him.It hurt me to do that. I didn't want to. But maybe I had no choice.

I start on the second flight of stairs. Only two more to go. Then I'm out of this apartment building. Hopefully I never come back.

I wipe tears from my eyes but I stumbles and I go head first.

My throat hurts no much and now so does my leg.

I heard footsteps. My guess? Caleb.

I get up and I hobble down the third flight of steps.

Arms wrap around me making me yelp in surprise.

''Shh,Anna. You shouldn't be talking.'' He murmurs.

I cry harder.

I thought I could trust you! I thought I could trust you....

That's what runs through my mind.

He turns me around and I wince at the nail marks I left on his cheek. I hated to slap him. I killed me. And my wrist. And now I don't want to be near him. He is losing my trust by the second.

''Anna....Why are you crying? You know I should tell someone. I should have told someone the day I found out.'' He says frowning at me.

I shake my head back and forth.

I know I shouldn't be talking but I have to. I broke the writing board in his apartment. I threw it against the wall and it broke in half. Somehow. Somehow I threw it hard enough.

''No. I..I can hande it.'' I say in no more then a whisper.

His grasp on my wrist tighten.

''Shut up Anna. The doctor said no talking.''

He sounds like Logan. Always telling me something I already know. What's next? Is he going to strike me? Then he and Logan can gang up on me...

''No. No Logan.'' I sneer.

He seems taken Aback that I called him Logan.

''Anna...I'm so sorry.'' He murmurs.

Again. Why do you have to say sorry? You're my teacher. Why am I hear? Lies. I should Lie. Something I thought I would be good at. Something I've been doing for the past three years...

''I'm going home.'' I say holding my throat and walking away from him. Well-Limping away from him.

I get outside and a light drizzle starts.

I Love you. I hate you. Why won't you let me go?

I start to wobble home but I didn't want to see Logan. I didn't want to see anyone. Not cassie,not kat,not marie,not jordan. Not Logan. Not Lexi.....and I expecially don't want to see Caleb right now.

I go to White Castle and I order a burgar. I sit in the back booth and I just gwack at the burgar. I'm not hungry. Why did I waste five dollars on it?

I push it aside and I pull my hood up. No one seems to notice me. Good. I'm just enother face...Another bruised face.

I got a text from Logan demanding where I am and I am to come home so I thorw the burgar out and I wobble home.

I get to Logan's house and I wipe my already puffy red eyes and take my hood off.

Logan blinks at me and drags me into an unwanted hug.

I just go stiff. Caleb won't tell anyone,will he?

I go to Logan's room and lay down.

My body hurts. So much running. So much falling. So much yelling. So much hitting.

I close my eyes and try to sleep but every time I would drift off I would dream of me and Claeb's fight.

*The fight*

''Anna! This is too much! You can't even talk! He chaoked you Anna. He could have killed you!'' Caleb roars.

I cross my arms. I shouldn't talk but I can't write anything. He won't care. He won't care because he 'loves' me.

''No! I don't care! It's okay that I can't talk! If I can't talk then I can't say anything to upset him!''

I clutch my throat. It hurts to scream. But if I don't he won't hear me.

''Anna! Just write on the damn board! Because you'll need it! You'll need it to explain to your parents why you let some lowlife abuse you!'' He snaps.

I started to cry now. My parents would be so upset. I don't need this. I can fight my own battle. I don't need Caleb.

''No,Caleb! I can fight my own battles! And I won't use this board!'' I yell throwing the board against the wall twice.

He steps up to me and glares. But I could see he wasn't going to hit me. I saw anger yet also pain in his eyes.

''Anna,Im going to tell someone. The school or your parents. And I don't fucking care if you try to hold me back.'' He spats.

I cry harder. I don't know why though.

I run from his apartment...

*END*

I sit up and wipe the stray tears. Stupid Anna. Stupid,Stupid,Stupid.....

I trust to much....Or to little?

I shake my head to and fro. No. I trust to much. But I can't change that. I don't even want to. But I want to go back to two hours ago and leave when Kat and Lexi did. I want to leave so I didn't lose my trust with Caleb...

a.n.-okay! So not really long..I'm sorry. But I really did try for this chapter.