Chapter 3

''Trigger my nightmare once again''

Arabella's POV:

I felt like he could see through all of my protective layers, but he also triggered a desire of affection inside of me. I don't know how he did it but he intrigued me in ways no one could. All I wanted was to get out of that room that was filled with so much tension. I admit I purposely stared right into his eyes to get his attention but as soon as I got so close to him I regretted it immediately. All I could think about was him killing my sister when I looked into his emerald eyes.

I'm still shaking from our previous encounter, it seemed like he was draining all the energy from me and I felt so powerless against him. He is so intimidating and I don't understand why I felt so scared. I'm never afraid of anything, how could he make me so scared. He didn't even attempt to hurt me and I felt so scared of him, I could just imagine how my sister felt when he killed her.

I don't know how I would sleep tonight, if I was terrified of his green eyes haunting me at night, now I feel even more frightened. I probably won't sleep tonight because I am afraid of the nightmares and I don't want to have them. I can't wait for the day he is dead or put to jail so I can rest easily, I would finally sleep like a normal person and I wouldn't be afraid of the nightmares, my sister could then rest in peace and I owe that to my sister. I could at least get justice for her murder, as I wasn't there to save her from the monster and I will and continue to blame myself for that.

My father rings my phone and I roll my eyes as I press ignore, Mike probably told him that Harry asked to see me so he probably wants to know what happened but I don't care, I don't want to talk to him right now. I am not attached to my family emotionally, I feel like they are just strangers who live in the same house as I do. I don't want to live with them, see them or talk to them but I have to finish this for Dahlia.

I am so messed up in my mind, I am seventeen years old and instead of obsessing where to go to college, or thinking about my senior year, or cry about boys, I sit here and think of ways how to kill Harry Styles, because I have to deal with an unbearable pain; my sister's death. I shake my head getting rid of all the awful and dark thoughts that I was about to think about, they make me self destructive, those awful thoughts.

I was always the troublesome child in my family, I was difficult to deal with, my parents didn't know how to deal with me and they worried constantly about me. I was a rebellious kid, I always got in trouble, more than I should and after I changed 6 different therapists, each one of them giving up on me because of my uncooperativeness, my parents finally gave up on trying to control me.

My brother finally comes out of the club and I sigh in relief, I am more than ready to go home and get out of this awful place. He sits in the driver's side and starts the car. I want to go home where I would feel somewhat safe, away from his strong and intense gaze. I know that as much as I think that Harry is the one to blame for my nightmares, I know it's my fault, I'm doing that to myself, I am the one who has messed up thoughts.

''Are you okay?'' Mike asks me as he parks the car in front of our house and I step out of it. ''Yes'' I lie, but I don't even feel guilty about lying to him, I know he won't understand and I know he doesn't want to bother with my issues. When he asked me if I was okay, he meant physically because they all know that I'm messed up emotionally and not stable so they don't even try to make me talk, they know it's too much for them.

*

''No, please, don't hurt me'' she says as she runs through the dark alley, when she sees there is a wall ahead of her and there is no place to run, she turns around looking afraid. It was a dark night and it was foggy, she couldn't see much, all she knew was that she was in trouble. Tears were streaming down her face because she thought she was going to die, she didn't want to die. Her heart was beating so fast against her chest, she thought it was going to get ripped out of her rib cage. Her palms were sweaty and she was breathing heavily.