Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Arabella's POV:

''Here we almost knew what love was, but almost is never enough''

Harry and the young girl both look at me when I gasp and their smiles fade when they see me, the young girl is confused but Harry shakes his head. He gives the baby to the young girl and starts coming towards me but I already turned around and was walking away from him.

''Stop!'' he says but I don't listen to him as I continue walking up stairs to my room. I can't even look at him right now. ''I said fucking stop, Arabella!'' he yells again, this time louder but I don't listen to him, I keep going.

"Arabella stop right now!" Harry yells now more loudly, scaring me even more. "I just want to fucking talk!" He yells and I reach my room and turn around to see him climbing the stars. "No!" I yell and shut the door loudly, as I lock it.

I hear him pounding on the door very loud and I roll my eyes. "Open this fucking door right now!" He yells. "Just leave" I say to him as I back away from the door, I put my fingers through my hair in frustration as I hear the loud pounding. "Open the door or I swear I'll fucking break it!" He yells and I shake my head.

"Harry just go! I don't want to talk to you right now!" I yell at him. If he is responsible for having a child with another girl that is much younger than me, she is probably 16. I will leave him, I will find another place to stay I don't want that kind of person in my life. I hear his body hitting against the door two times before I hear three gun shots at the door handle as I jump scared.

The door opens on it's own and I see a very angry Harry with a gun in his hand, coming inside my room. "What did you do?" I ask him as I look at the broken door, he shouldn't have ruined it. "Why the fuck did you feel the need to lock yourself here instead of fucking talking to me?!" He yells at me and I turn around from him for a moment.

"I don't want to talk right now! Don't you understand! You are suffocating me! I don't want to talk about everything with you! About all my issues and what I'm feeling! I just want to handle some stuff on my own!" I yell at him, louder than I have ever yelled in my life. I am angry and hurt and I don't need the person who's causing it to be here.

"You can't handle anything on your own! That is why I'm fucking here! I am a distraction to all of your fucking problems! You think you're healing but you're just teasing yourself!" He yells as loud as me. "Get out!" I say to him, angrily. "No! I'm not going to get out you can't just run from your fucking problems! Deal with it!" He yells.

"I don't have to deal with you! You have a child with an underage girl! I don't have to deal with that! I don't have to deal with the fact that you have some urge to torture my brother! I don't have to deal with hearing him scream from the basement every night!" I yell so loud, I think the neighbors could hear me.

"I don't have to deal with your and your friends' obsession about having sex slaves! You sadistic monsters, You are all disgusting for doing that! I don't want to deal with you if you're causing me so many problems! I don't need that in my life right now! You're just adding to the pain Harry!" I yell at him. I have never seen him speechless before, he just stood there like a child who was just yelled at.

He didn't say anything, he just looks at me disappointed. "You're right" he says and leaves without turning back, out of the house, slamming the front door loudly. I just want to scream and break something, but I keep myself calm and walk downstairs. I want to go after Harry but I see Miles and stop myself.

"Miles?" I ask him and he just looks sadly at me. "What's wrong?" I ask him as I turn towards him. Even though he is younger than me, he is so much taller than I am. "You just fought" Miles says, he looks like he's about to cry. "Don't worry okay? We'll be fine" I say to him as I go towards him.

"But I have never seen Harry like that or imagined you could yell so loud" he says. "He just brings out the worst in me" I say as I look down. "Well you bring out the best in him Arabella" he says and I shake my head. "That's not true" I say. "It is, he has been so much more calmer since you guys started dating, he rethinks a decision twice before doing something stupid and I've noticed that he doesn't take drugs as often as he did" Miles says and I look down.

"You shouldn't have fought Arabella" he says. "You don't understand" I say to him. "No, it's my fault" he says and I furrow my eyebrows as I look at him. "What?" I ask him. "Come on, I'll explain upstairs I want to fix your door" he says and I follow him upstairs as he takes the tools and starts fixing the door that Harry broke.

"I did something stupid and you have to promise not to get mad at me" he says and I look at him. "What did you do?" I ask him, preparing for the worst. "I got that girl pregnant" he says and my eyes widen. "What?" I ask him, in shock.

"We were stupid, I know, trust me I never wanted this to ever happen again" he says and I look down as I rub my forehead with my fingers, this is all just too much. "How? Weren't you guys thinking? You are very young" I say to him, in a calmer tone than I should have.

"Of course we were, but the condom broke, she took a pill but I guess it was too late. She couldn't tell her parents and she couldn't abort it so she had to lie to them that she was going to stay in a summer camp and she stayed with me" he says, he looks so upset.

I messed up big time, I accused Harry of doing something that he didn't do, of two things actually. I should have never let him go out, I will be worried until he comes back and now Miles tells me this and I have to worry about two things. This was a burden to Harry and I just made it worse.

"And then what happened?" I ask him to continue. "I told Harry, of course and instead of yelling at me, he helped me rent out an apartment where we could stay over the summer until she gave birth, paid for the hospital and she just delivered the baby about a week an a half ago. I called Harry and he told me we could stay here until we decided what to do" Miles explains and I nod at him. Now I understand what that suspicious call while we were driving to the shooting range was, Miles was freaked out and Harry helped him. Because that's what Harry does, he helps people, even when they don't deserve it.

"What are you going to do?" I ask Miles as I take his cold hands in my own. "We don't know yet, I thought it would have been easy giving it up for adoption but the moment I held her in my arms I immediately changed my mind, I don't know what to do" he says and puts his head in his hands. "Miles, you are both so young, you need to finish your education, I'm sure Harry will find a solution that will work for you both" I say to him as he looks up at me.

"Are you sure? He is so angry right now" Miles says, concerned. "Harry won't do anything to hurt you, he will only help" I say and Miles nods. "Thank you, Arabella and not just for this but for helping my brother be better" he says and I smile sadly at him. "Come on, I want you to meet someone" he says and stands up as we both walk upstairs to the room I already went in.

"Hello, sorry for being so rude earlier, I misunderstood. I am Arabella" I say to the girl that was holding the baby in her arms, she looks up at me and smiles. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kayla" she says and I smile at her. "Babe this is my brother's girlfriend and my friend" Miles says and Kayla nods. "I want her to meet Bella" Miles says and I go over to the side of the bed to see the beautiful baby girl.

"Will that be her name? Bella?" I ask them and they both nod. "It's beautiful and so is she" I say to them. "Do you want to hold her?" Kayla asks as she offers her baby, I was going to decline, but I felt bad so I took the baby and looked at her. "She is so precious" I say to them as I look at her wonderful tiny face.

Bella gives off a calm vibe, she seems to make me forget what happened and just let go for a couple of minutes, just calm my nerves and not think about everything that is burdening me. She looks so innocent and little and she is not prepared for this cruel world, I almost want to cry as I look at her face, but I don't. I give Bella back to her mother and excuse myself as I go to my room.