Chapter 30

Chapter 30

''We're made to destroy, tell me what you want until it hurts''

Arabella's POV:

I walk into his room and he is standing by his desk, drinking a glass of whiskey and smoking a cigarette, he is shirtless, and we look at each other in the eyes, none of us saying anything. I stand by the door with just a shirt on and look up at him, not daring to take another step towards him.

''Are you sure you want this?'' he asks me as he takes a sip from his whiskey and looks at me, never breaking the eye contact. ''Yes'' ''The first time won't be pleasant, Arabella'' he warns me. ''I know'' I say quietly. My hands are shaky, my breathing is uneven, I have goose bumps and my heart is racing. I have so many unanswered questions and a billion thoughts run through my head. The anticipation is killing me, but I know I have to be patient.

''I don't want you to regret this'' he says to me as he finishes the glass of whiskey and puts the glass on the desk next to him, he finishes his cigarette and puts it out in the ashtray. ''I trust you'' I say, my voice shaky. ''I want to be closer to you'' I add and he comes towards me.

He slams me to the wall as he kisses me roughly, he takes both of my wrists in his and he pins them above my head, our kiss is getting more heated as he slips his tongue in my mouth, our lips move in sync with mine. He bites down my lip and we stop kissing, he lets go of me and motions with his head for me to go to his bed.

I go and lie on my back on his bed and he comes and lies above me, with his legs on each side of me. I trace my fingers gently on his skin, it is warm underneath my fingertips, his torso is hard, his muscles tensing up every time I lightly brush them with my cold hands.

He grabs my hand that is touching him and pins it to the bed as he starts kissing my neck slowly, I move my head up to give him more access to my neck. He stops for a second to remove my shirt and then he continues to kiss my collarbones and leaves wet marks on my skin gently.

He continues to kiss me down my body and when his lips touch my skin above my breast he looks up at him. ''Calm down, baby'' he says softly, obviously noticing my racing heartbeat.

His hand moves down and slips inside of my knickers as he starts to move his hand against my area, making me moan softly. He lets go of my hand and starts to trace up and down my skin lightly as he leans in and kisses me softly. My hand goes to his hair and brush it softly with my fingers making him growl.

He stops moving his fingers against my clit as he takes the knickers off of me, sliding them down my legs. He unbuttons his jeans and takes them off of him as he throws them on the floor. He grinds against me once and I can feel his already hard member against my entrance. He stops for a second and moves his fingers against my hair gently as he looks at me in the eyes.

''Are you sure you want me to be your first?'' he asks me as he moves his hand slowly in my hair and I smile at him. ''And my last'' I say to him as he starts kissing my neck gently and starts dry humping me. He moves his lips against my skin on my neck and I moan, I feel him smirk against my skin as he looks up at me.

''Found it'' he says as he starts sucking my skin harshly. I close my eyes as he continues to suck on my skin, creating a hickey and when he finishes his assault on my neck, he just kisses the sore spot and continues to kiss down my body. He decides to take off his boxers and looks at me in the eyes as he positions himself. ''Do what ever necessary to stop me, if it hurts'' he says to me and I nod.

He puts a condom on his member and spreads my legs as he positions himself between them. I feel his tip entering me, my body not allowing it right way, one he was able to, he pushes himself inside of me and my body arches in pain. He lies me back down on the bed, by pushing my hip forcefully down.

I wince in pain as tears start to form in my eyes from the pain, I squeeze his shoulder as hard as I can but the pain didn't stop as he continued to go further inside of me. ''I'm almost in, baby'' he whispers to me as tears start to fall down my cheeks.

Once he was able to, he pushes his whole length inside of me and a groan escapes his mouth from the sensation of my tight walls around him. I squeeze the sheets with my hands tightly and wait for the pain to go away. I felt as though I was ripped in shred, I have never experienced this kind of pain my entire life.

''I'm sorry I have to do this to you'' he says to me, a pained expression on his beautiful face as he holds still and doesn't move. He moves his knuckles against my cheek gently and slowly and he brushes the tears from my cheeks with his thumb. ''I'm going to move now, baby girl'' he say gently and I don't have the strength in me to tell him anything, I want this to be over.

He starts moving slowly and I wince again, I squeeze my legs and try to push him away with my hands, but it didn't work, it just hurt me more. ''Relax baby'' he says to me gently and kisses me on my lips to distract me from the pain. He is not moving completely in and out of me, he just moves slowly.

Harry takes my hand in his and entwines our fingers, I squeeze his hand as hard as I can, trying not to think about the pain, I'm experiencing. ''Shhh baby girl, you're doing great'' he says to me as he kisses my cheek. ''Harry, it hurts'' I say to him weakly but he continues to thrust inside of me painfully.

I feel like the pain was unbearable as he continues with his torturous movements, I had no idea this would hurt so much. ''I'll stop if you want me to'' he says to me and I close my eyes. I didn't feel pleasure and it didn't feel good, I only felt as though I was being tortured and the pain would never stop.

''I'm sorry, love'' he says and kisses my forehead. ''Hold on for a few seconds, I'm close'' he says to me and keeps going in a slow pace. I know that he's holding back and the slow pace is torturing him, but he has to do this for me, this is so painful. I see his beautiful face as he comes and releases his substance in the condom, he moans in pleasure.

He gets out of me completely and I wince, he leans in to kiss my lips. I sit up in his bed and move my knees close to my chest as I hug them and just look ahead of me, thinking about what happened. There is still pain every time, I move my legs, I see the blood on his sheets and I look away.

''Are you okay, baby?'' he asks me as he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look up at him. ''I will be'' I say to him and smile at him weakly, but he looks at me concerned. ''I just didn't know it would hurt this much'' I say and look at him in the eyes. ''Do you regret it?'' he asks me. ''N-no'' I say, unsure.

I lie down on the pillow and turn my back to him, he covers me with a blanket and hugs me from behind as he places his head between my head and shoulder. ''Good night, baby girl''