Chapter 6

''Don't let me go down this road again, we both know where this ends''

Arabella's POV:

After I received Harry's call, I immediately turned my car back around, I was almost out of the town but after he threatened my brother's life I immediately decided to go and give myself up for him. At this point, I don't even care about my life, I know Harry will kill me just to prove his point but I'm not scared. I would rather die than deal with another sibling's death, it will be too much for me, the pain will become even more unbearable and I would have no desire to live anymore thus I would commit suicide. So I would rather get Harry kill me than my brother, I already know he can deal with it, he is very strong and he will get through it.

I call my father and he answers immediately, he knows something is wrong, he must have been up all night waiting for us. ''Dad?'' I say as I drive as fast as I can back to the city. ''Arabella? Tell me what happened right now'' he demands as I start to cry. ''He has him dad, Harry has Mike'' I tell him and there is silence. ''He's going to kill him if I don't go there'' I say, I want him to tell me to go there, I want him to reassure me that it is okay to give my life for Mike's. ''Arabella come back home now! If you go there Harry is going to kill you both'' he says and I close my eyes. ''I can't'' I say. ''This is not the right time to be stubborn!'' he yells at me. ''Come home now, Mike wasn't completely devoted to destroying Harry it wasn't his priority I have watched you two, you want to destroy Harry more than he does, if I lose you instead of him, this plan will fall apart'' he says and my eyes widen in disbelief. I can't believe that he is thinking about the plan right now, his son's and daughter's lives are in danger and he is still thinking about destroying Harry. He doesn't care about Mike or me, he only wants to destroy Harry which makes me wonder if he cared about Dahlia at all, he shows no emotions towards his children, in that moment I knew that he has other motives for wanting to destroy Harry, it's not about Dahlia it's about something else but I don't have time to think right now.

''You are disgusting'' I say to him and end the call. I didn't want that to be my last conversation with my father, but he is an awful person and I don't feel sad at all. He helped me make the decision and now I'm sure I have to give up my life for Mike's, I don't want to deal with such a disgusting person as my father anymore.

I arrive at Harry's house and park my car there, sighing and thinking about Dahlia. I will see her soon, I know I will, we will be together again.

I kill the engine and get out of the car, stepping into the cold air but I don't mind it as I walk into the opened gates and through his yard. I have no time to admire his beautiful and huge mansion as I walk through the door, not even bothering to ring the doorbell. Honestly why should I be polite to him? He killed my sister, he threatened to kill my brother and now wants me in exchange for him so he could kill me. I resent Harry.

When the two guys that were standing at the door see me walking in the house the immediately raise their weapons and aim them at me, I do the same with my gun and aim it at one of them.

I see Harry walking out of a room, his tall figure, intimidating me as he walks with confidence towards me. What catches my attention is a guy behind him carrying my beaten up brother, who could barely stand on his feet looking at me regretfully.

''Drop it'' Harry orders, his voice stern as he takes out his gun and aims it at my brother, looking at me challengingly. I drop the gun on the floor and Harry smirks at me. ''Let go of him please'' I say to Harry. ''Are you sure, Arabella? You will suffer great consequences'' he says and I look at him in disbelief. Is he seriously giving me a second chance to leave my brother here and get away from him? He knows I would never do that, he is taunting me. ''Go right ahead, do want you want with me, just let my brother go'' I say and look at Mike's beaten up face, he looks at me with regret and shakes his head at me.