Chapter 20

Chapter 20

''A steady comfort that even in the brewing storm, he will be my anchor''

Arabella's POV:

''Your girlfriend is a mean fighter'' Stefan says as he tries to get off of the ground, he spits blood again and Harry comes towards me and checks if I have any injury. ''Find your father, Arabella or you will be the one spitting blood next time'' he says to me and Harry's eyebrows furrow as he goes over to him. He grabs his throat and starts chocking him. ''Very brave of you to threaten her in front of me, given that you know my reputation in this business'' Harry says to him as I try holding back the tears in my eyes. ''Threats don't work well with her and she just showed you, she can handle a weak ass like you'' Harry continues, Stefan can barely breathe as Harry takes out his gun and shoves it in his mouth. ''Don't ever try to threaten her or come close to her ever again'' he says and Stefan nods, he looks scared that he might die. ''Understand?'' Harry asks angrily and Stefan says a muffled yes, Harry lets him go and puts the gun in the back of his pants.

He leaves Stefan like that and comes towards me as he grabs my upper arm and leads me away from the three of them. He stops when we can't see anyone and lets go of me as he crosses his arms in front of his chest. ''I am sorry Harry but I couldn't just pretend that I don't care, he knew exactly what to say to me to get an emotion out of me'' I say as I let the tears fall down my cheeks and Harry comes towards me and hugs me tightly, I put my head on his chest and continue to cry.

"What happened, tell me" he says to me. "He said he knew my dad and started talking about my sister a-and I-I cant even talk a-about it" I say and brush my tears from my cheeks. "He is right I am weak, I shouldn't be crying right now and trying to find comfort, my father would be disgusted to see me like this, so emotional" I say and Harry shakes his head. "I should just go and kill him, that's what I was taught, not to cry" I say and start going back to the house but Harry grabs my upper arm and stops me as he turns me around.

"Let go of me" I say to him. "No. Stop this right fucking now" he says sternly but I try yanking my arm from his hold, it was no use he is stronger than me. "Arabella this you shouldn't be fucking thinking about your father and his fucking lessons he brainwashed you literally and taught you to become a murderer, an angry person, a resentful one, he taught you to hide your emotions and expect you to not have any! How can you even respect that? He is the reason you are so messed up in your mind! He destroyed you" Harry says to me and I put my hands to his chest as I push him away from me but he barely even move. "Stop!" I scream.

"Just take me home" is all I say and the next thing I know were in his car and driving towards his house, I put my head on the window of the car and stay silent, I have nothing to say to him, I just want to be left alone.

"Arabella you have to calm down right now" He says to me as he looks over at me but I don't say anything to him. "I thought you were going to protect me, you saw I didn't want to go with him" I say to him and he furrows his eyebrows. "You agreed to go dance with him Arabella'' he says to me. "He threatened me Harry" I say to him and he looks over at me before focusing on the road. ''I'm sorry I didn't protect you from this'' he says. When we arrive home, I go to my room immediately and change into something more comfortable, I put on a pair of cute sweatpants and a tee shirt and I went in the bathroom, after I cleaned my make up off of my face, I brush my teeth and go back in the bedroom, I prepare to go to bed but I see my balcony door was opened. I go over there and see Harry, smoking a cigarette, he was turned with his back to me and looking at the beautiful view in front of him. ''You can join me'' he says and I slowly approach him and stand next to him, not looking at him.

''I miss the days when I wanted to kill you'' I say to him and he chuckles and turns to me. ''You don't want to kill me anymore?'' he asks me as I look at him. ''I still want to kill you but now I know I would feel guilty'' I say and he laughs as he continues smoking the cigarette. ''What are you doing in my room?'' I ask him. ''I don't know, I didn't want to sleep before talking to you'' he says and moves a strand of hair behind my ear. He finishes his cigarette and throws it out of the balcony on the ground, making me roll my eyes.

''Talk'' I say to him and I see he has his lustful gaze as he comes towards me, but I back away from him until I reach the wall behind me, he smirks at me when he sees I have no where else to go and crashes his lips on mine, out of nowhere. I kiss him gently and passionately, but when he slips his tongue in my mouth, the kiss becomes rougher. His hands go down my body until he reaches the back of my thighs and lifts me up, I wrap my legs around his stomach and put my arms around his neck for support. He moves his lips down my neck and I move my head back to give him more access, no one has ever made me feel this way.

He looks at me lustfully and starts moving inside as he goes to the bed and throws me on it, he slips his tee shirt off and climbs on top of me as he starts kissing me again. He sits on top of me as his two legs are placed on each side of me and he takes my wrists and pins them above my head. After our make out session, he releases my hands and moves a little to get a bit more comfortable. My hands go to his cheeks as he kisses me on the lips at first and then when he kisses my neck again, I close my eyes. He literally rips off my tee shirt and throws the destroyed fabric on the floor as he gazes lustfully at me. He continues his kisses down my collarbones, my chest, between my breasts and my stomach and he stops there.

He looks at me intensely in the eyes and slips his hand down in my knickers and moves his fingers on my area making me close my eyes. Harry stops for a moment and decides to take off my sweatpants and knickers, when he sees that I'm pushing my legs together, he spreads them with force and continues to massage my area around my clit, making me moan. ''H-Harry'' is all I manage to say as he continues moving his fingers, creating a pleasure I have never experienced before.

''I love looking at you like this, you're such a mess under my touch'' he says and I open my eyes to see his green eyes staring at me devilishly. He enters one finger inside of me and my body jolts up with the strange new sensation, it feels really painfully and my mouth opens slightly, he uses his free hand to push me down on the bed as he grabs my hips and holds me there. ''I'm in control, baby girl'' he says as he leans in and kisses me gently on the lips.

His hand continues to massage my area until he starts moving his finger in and out of me, making me squeeze my eyes shut, I reach for his bicep and squeeze him tightly to make him stop, but all he does is kiss my cheeks and neck to relax me. ''H-Harry'' I say weakly but he doesn't listen, he continues. His fingers moves at a slow pace and I know he's not going deep enough for me to lose my virginity, but it still hurts me. ''It h-hurts'' I say out of breath and he finally stops, but goes back to massaging my area again, making me moan.

I now see another side of Harry that I thought I would never see, I am so vulnerable and weak under his touch. All he has to do is this to have me at complete and utter mercy. I feel so exposed under his touch, no one has ever seen me naked before, but Harry seemed to make me feel comfortable around him. I don't know if taking this next step is right or wrong, all I know that it feels so right in this moment and that is all it matters to me right now.

Pleasure starts building inside of me and I feel my stomach turning to knots as I look at him, I have never experienced this before, I don't know what it is, it feels good and it hurts at the same time. I try to say something to Harry but I'm unable to form a sentence, my mind is jumbled with different thoughts and emotions. ''It's okay baby'' he says and I release, he stops after that and leans in to kiss me.

He moves away from me and goes to the bathroom as I take his shirt from the floor and put it on, I go in the walk in closet and put on another pair of panties, it's already so late and I'm ready to go to bed.

He gets out of the bathroom and I get in bed as I yawn and cover myself with the blanket, it surprises me that he comes in my bed as well and lies next to me, we're both turned towards each other and just look at each other, it's no awkward, it's very comfortable. ''That was amazing'' I say to him and he smirks at me. He kisses my forehead before moving to lie on his back and I close my eyes as well. ''Good night, Arabella''

''Good night, Harry''