Chapter 31

Chapter 31

''You don't even know you're an angel, these stars defy love, so I close my eyes''

Arabella's POV:

I feel soft fingertips against my back and that wakes me up, I love the feeling of his fingers on my skin. I turn around and look at him, his morning face is one of my favorite. ''Good morning'' he says and I smile at him. I wrap in the sheets and get out of the bed and I wince as I stand up.

''It still hurts?'' Harry asks me. ''Yeah'' I say. ''Lie down'' he says and I do as he gets out of bed and goes in the bathroom, I hear the water running and Harry comes towards me. He lifts me up bridal style and carries me to the bed as he puts me inside of it.

''I'm going to make breakfast, come downstairs when you're done'' he says and leaves the bathroom. I wash my body gently and hope that it would soothe the pain in my lower area, when I finish I get off of the bath and wrap my body in a towel. I go in my room and put on black yoga pants and an oversized sweater and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I go downstairs and see that Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Rose and another girl that I have never met before. ''Arabella!'' Zayn shouts excitedly and everyone turns towards me. ''Hey guys'' I say to them. ''Can I hug you or are you going to attack me again?'' Louis jokes as he comes towards me and I laugh. I hug everyone and go to the girl I have never met. ''Hey, I'm Stefanie'' she says to me and offers her hand to shake. ''Ari'' I say to her and shake her hand.

I see Liam coming towards us and he puts his arm around Stefanie as he smokes his cigarette, I guess they're a couple. I sit on one of the chairs next to Niall and Liam and I see Zayn that's across from me take out a joint as he lights it up. ''For breakfast?'' I ask him and raise my eyebrows and he smiles at me. ''Nothing better than being stoned for breakfast'' he says as he starts smoking it.

''Do you want to try?'' Zayn asks me and before I could decline, Harry interferes. ''No'' he says grumpily and I just stay quiet. Harry places a bowl of pancakes on the table and everyone starts taking pancakes and eating them. ''Munchies!'' Zayn yells as he takes a pancake. Harry comes towards me and puts his arms around me from behind as I take a pancake and put syrup all over it.

I cut it in pieces and take one piece with the fork as I give it to him, he takes a bite and then I continue to eat. ''Aw look at them, they wanted to kill each other when they met, and now they're in love'' Louis says to us and Harry throws a pack of cigarettes at him, hitting his face.

''Zayn take your joint outside, you're going to get everyone stoned here'' Harry says to him and Zayn rolls his eyes and goes outside in the back garden. After everyone finishes eating, the guys get up from the chairs and all of them start going to the living room. I take the plates from the table and start loading them in the dishwasher.

''Babe, you don't have to do that'' Harry says to me as he comes towards me. ''I don't mind'' I say to him and he nods. ''I'll help you'' Rose says as Harry goes in the living room as well. ''Harry is not making you do housework?'' I hear Stefanie ask me and I turn around.

''No. Why?'' I ask her. ''Because Niall makes me do all the housework'' Rose says. ''And Liam too'' Stefanie says and I look at them confused. ''What do you mean makes you?'' I ask them. ''If we refuse anything, they punish us'' Rose says and I raise my eyebrows. ''What?'' I ask them in disbelief.

''Yeah, no matter if it's a sexual request or housework'' Stefanie says and I shake my head. ''Maybe he can't hurt her because she can defend herself, I mean you know how to fight right?'' Stefanie asks me. ''Yeah but Harry hasn't asked me to do anything I don't want to do'' I say to them. ''You're lucky then'' Rose says.

''You're willingly with him?'' Rose asks me. ''Yeah, are you not?'' I ask them. ''Not at first, but right now I'm fine with it'' Stefanie says and takes a cigarette as she lights it up. ''They can't do that to you'' I say to them. ''They can, they're powerful'' Stefanie says and rolls her eyes. ''I mean I guess I signed up for it, I was a prostitute before Liam found me and offered to take me home'' Stefanie says as I finish with the dishwasher.

''I couldn't believe it when I saw that they were joking around with you, they're so strict with us'' Rose says and I shrug. ''What the fuck are you doing?'' I hear Liam's voice and Stefanie turns around as she leaves the cigarette in the ashtray and looks at him, she looks like she did something wrong.

All of the guys come in to see why Liam is yelling. ''I told you that you can't smoke'' he says to her and starts whispering something to her, Stefanie looks like she's about to cry and I feel so bad for her. ''It was mine'' I say to them, I know I'm a good liar and I know how to make them believe me. ''What?'' Harry asks confused and I take a pack of cigarettes from behind me and show it to them.

''I was stressed out and I took a cigarette, Stefanie just tried it once'' I say to them. ''Is this about yesterday?'' Harry asks me and I look down. ''Yeah'' I say. Liam takes Stefanie's upper arm and starts dragging her out of the kitchen. ''No!'' I yell at him and they both stop.

''Please don't, she told me she used to smoke so I pressured her to take one, it's all my fault'' I say to him and Liam looks at Harry. ''Sorry, man, I'll talk to her'' Harry says. ''Talk to her? You should punish her for disobeying your rules'' Liam says to him. ''Yeah, you're right'' Harry says and I raise my eyebrows at him, he's not getting anywhere near me. ''We should go'' Louis says and all of them leave the house after they say goodbye to us.

''What was that?'' Harry asks me, he looks way too angry right now. ''No. What is it with your friends thinking they could punish them for misbehaving! They have no right!'' I yell at him. ''They have every right Arabella! And it's their fucking business'' Harry yells at me. ''No, they're wrong and you should tell them!'' I yell at him.

''I am not going to tell them what they should do and you're going to stop this right now! You should feel lucky I'm not doing that to you!'' He yells and I look at him in disbelief. ''So is that the kind of relationship you want to have with me? An abusive one? You know that I would hate you and never forgive you if you ever do that to me!'' I yell at him

''I don't want to fight with you about this stupid shit so don't start with me'' he warns me and lights a cigarette. ''It's not stupid, it's obviously an issue. I asked you do you want to do that to me every time I say the wrong thing or refuse something?'' I ask him, calmly. ''Drop it'' he says. ''Tell me, Harry!'' I say to him angrily.

''Yes, I do. Does that make you feel better?!'' he yells at me and my eyes widen. ''And if I treated you like they treat them, you would have never have the courage to yell to me like that'' he says more calmly. ''What is wrong with you?'' I ask him. ''You're not telling your friends that's wrong, because you don't think it's wrong'' I say to him.

''You're too young to understand'' he says. ''How can you say that? I have been through worse than any other human has had their whole lifetime'' I say to him. ''That's why I'm not having that kind of a relationship with you Arabella, you're too fragile to handle that kind of pressure'' he says to me and looks at me, the tears that have started building in my eyes, are now falling down my cheeks and I can't control them. ''See you can't even handle me yelling at you much less punishing you'' he says. ''Stop'' I say weakly.

''I would have never given myself to you if I had known this'' I say to him, trying not to regret last night. ''I know I'm fucked up but I'm controlling myself around you'' Harry says and runs his hand through his hair in frustration. ''Did you really smoke that cigarette or were you just trying to save Stefanie?'' Harry asks me and I brush the tears from my face. ''Are you going to punish me if I did?'' I ask him, sarcastically. ''Stop'' he says angrily. ''And tell me'' he demands.

''You know I don't smoke, I just didn't want to see Stefanie getting punished for nothing'' I say to him. ''It's not nothing, if he thinks it's wrong, he's going to punish her, it's how it works'' he says and I shake my head. ''He owns her'' Harry adds. ''No! She's not a property to be owned! He didn't buy her!'' I yell at him. ''I can't even look at you right now'' I say to him.

We hear something crashing in Harry's hallway and we both turn towards the direction. Harry takes out a gun from behind him and he gives me one from under the long island table. We both go to the hallway and see someone that just broke in Harry's house holding a gun, we both raise our weapons and aim them at him. When he turns around, my eyes widen. ''Mike?''