Chapter 40

Chapter 40

The moment I see Harry it's like everything is blurry and he is the only thing that my mind focuses on. I take the pill from my mouth and throw it on the ground as Harry moves past me and goes straight to Mark. Harry's fist connects with Mark's face the moment he comes to us and after the guy falls on the ground, Harry continues to hit him. ''Stop!'' I yell at him but he ignores me. ''What is wrong with you? Stop!'' I yell over the loud music.

''Harry please!'' I yell and he looks up at me. I have never seen him this angry, he has a murderous look in his eyes and I know he is capable of doing that right in this club, he doesn't care about the consequences and he has so much power that he'd probably get away with it and no one would even try to go against him. Except me.

''I will never talk to you again if you don't stop right now!'' I yell at him and he gets up off of Mark and grabs my upper arm tightly, making me flinch. He starts to drag me and after a few minutes we are outside of the club. He looks almost disgusted of me as he looks over at me and takes out a cigarette as he lights one.

''What the fuck do you think you're doing?'' he asks me and I stay quiet. ''I get a phone call from a guy in my gang saying that you're here! You are obviously drunk as fuck right now! You fucking danced with that prick! You don't even know who he is!'' Harry yells louder and louder every time. ''What does it matter? I wasn't planning on marrying him'' I say to him and he looks like he wants to hit me right now.

''What the fuck is wrong with you! You fucking kissed him and took a pill with him!'' he yells and I put my hand through my hair in frustration, I really can't stand him yelling at me like this. He is no one in my life right now to yell at me like I'm a criminal. I understand I made some bad decisions tonight, but this is nothing compared to what he has done.

''Harry you can't do this! We're not together!'' I yell at him. ''We're taking a break that doesn't mean you should go and fuck every guy that tells you, you're beautiful!'' he yells angrily. ''Stop! We broke up, we are over, Harry! I don't want to see you, I don't want to talk to you, I want you out of my life!'' I yell at him and he shakes his head. ''No! you don't fucking mean it! I know you need some time to get your shit together'' he says and I shake my head.

''I'm not the one who needs to get my life together, you are'' I say to him, angrily. ''So what after this you're going back to your fucked up family and the father of the year who wanted to kill you?'' he asks me. ''Don't talk to me like that'' I say to him. ''You have no one but me to take care of you! Look how fucked up you are, you can't take care of yourself! You almost took a pill tonight because you're so fucking naïve! He was planning to fuck you tonight if I hadn't stepped in!'' he yells at me and I push his chest.

''I hate you!'' I yell as I continue to hit him on his chest. ''You destroyed me!'' I yell at him as tears fall down my cheeks. ''Fight back!'' I yell as I hit him and he grabs my wrists but I still continue to fight against his tight grip. ''Arabella'' he says calmly as I continue. ''Come on baby'' he says. ''Let go of me!'' I yell at him and continue. ''You can't do anything baby girl'' he says calmly and I stop as I continue to cry. ''Please let go of me'' I say to him calmly. ''Are you finished?'' he asks me and when I stay silent he lets go of my wrists and I move away from him.

Harry hugs me tightly but I push him away from me, he grabs my arm and hugs me forcefully as I continue to cry in his chest. ''Shhh, it's alright baby girl, everything is alright'' he whispers and I shake my head. ''You destroyed me'' I say, my voice slurred because I'm still drunk. ''Let me take you home'' he says and before I could say anything he takes my hand in his and leads me to his car.

I'm so dizzy right now, everything is blurry and everything feels funny. ''Did you hear me?'' Harry asks and I move my head towards him. ''What?'' I ask him and turn towards him. ''Are you okay?'' he asks me and I smile at him. ''Fine'' I say and he starts to drive the car faster. ''If you throw up in my car, I guarantee you, you'll regret it'' he says and I shake my head.