Chapter 10

''The ocean is not calm yet everyone finds peace within it, some people find calm in the chaos''

Arabella's POV:

I finally decide to meet Harry after contemplating for half an hour. I open the door and peek outside of the room, seeing to big scary guys standing in front of it, one of them looks down at me. ''Harry told me to go in his office'' I say to him and he nods as he motions with his head to follow him. I step out of the room and close the door behind me as I start following him down the stairs.

He knocks on a door before we hear a stern ''Come in'' from Harry and I open the door and walk inside, the guy leaves before closing the door. I don't want to be near Harry after what he did to me, I don't want to see him or talk to him, I don't want to think about him, I want nothing. I want him to be gone, I want him out of my life. I see the gun on his desk and I look at him before looking back at the gun, all I want is to take it and kill him right here but he just sits there, not even moving as he watches me. He dares me to take the gun, but all I do is sit down on one of the couches as I look at him.

''Are you going to kill me now?'' I ask him and he smirks at me. ''Why do you want to die so much?'' he asks me and I lean my back to the couch. ''I don't, I was just asking'' I say to him. ''But you are not afraid to die'' he looks like he's doing a mental note to himself, he lights a cigarette and takes out an ashtray as he places it on top of the desk. ''Want one?'' he asks me, showing me the pack of cigarettes. ''I don't smoke'' I tell him and he nods, he already knew that. ''I am not going to kill you, Arabella'' he finally says as he exhales the toxic smoke.

I never liked people who smoke cigarettes, I never saw the point of inhaling that toxic smoke inside of your lungs that can cause so many problems to your system, but Harry does it differently, watching Harry how he smokes his cigarette makes me want to take the whole pack and smoke all the cigarettes at once, he makes it look good, sexy even when he smokes the cigarette, I don't know how he does it, but it frustrates me that I am intrigued by him and his beauty. I put my fingers through my long hair in frustration as I look at him and wait for him to talk, I want this conversation to be over as soon as possible, because the longer I'm here, the more I get the urge to kill him.

''Now that you're in the right mind and can think clearly, I called you here to tell you that I didn't murder your sister'' he says, I almost don't want to believe him when he says that but I remember my sister's words. ''You know, you just have to trust him to tell you the truth and open your mind to the possibility'' she said to me, was she talking about this? Or in that moment I was in so much pain that those words were just my thoughts and my mind was playing tricks on me, making me believe that she would really say that. Although when she told me to tell Harry and end my suffering, I did tell Harry and the suffering really ended.

''How are you going to prove that to me?'' I ask him and he looks at me. ''Your sister, Dahlia Maxwell was murdered on the 22nd of September 2014'' he says and gives me a file, I take it and open it, realizing it's my sister's file. This is what u have been looking for. I couldn't find this file anywhere, and I make my brother hack into systems and search for it but he couldn't find it anywhere. I have imagines how my sister died until now, now I'm going to know exactly how she died.

She was murdered with a gun, on the night of the 22nd of September 2014, she had wounds inflicted in her left leg and her stomach with a knife and she was shot two times in the heart. From the autopsy it is shown that the victim was murdered by a male, 170 cm, but he was heavier than what Harry looks like, and Harry is much taller than 170 cm. I didn't notice the tears running down my cheeks as I read the file; possible suspect: Peter Maxwell. My dad?

''This is bullshit!'' I yell at him and throw the file as I stand up. ''They said it was you!'' I yell at him, angrily. ''Who said?'' Harry asks me, calmly. ''My father'' I say, now quietly. I bite my bottom lip, thinking hard as Harry looks at me. ''Peter is a possible suspect, I never accused him of actually murdering your sister'' Harry tells me, he reaches out for the laptop in front of him and types something in it as he turns it around for me to see. ''On the 22nd of September 2014, I wasn't even here in London, I had a fighting match in Berlin, Germany that night, I flew back home the next day immediately'' Harry says to me and I look at his laptop, it was a picture of a newspaper in which it was written what Harry just told me. He couldn't have killed Dahlia, I focused my anger for a long time on the wrong person.

''I'm sorry, Arabella''