Chapter 7

''Maybe I could swim into your thoughts like your drugs do''

Arabella's POV:

I groan as I slowly come to consciousness, my body struggling to get enough energy to be stronger, and my mind racing with confusing thoughts, I know I'm in trouble, I'm very well aware that I'm in danger the problem is, I can't do anything about it. I slowly open my eyes and all I see is darkness, the room I'm in is dark and cold, it sends shivers down my spine. There is blood on the walls and a table filled with torture devices, that makes me even more scared. Why am I not dead yet?

When I start to feel aware of my surroundings and the environment around me, I start feeling the pain through my whole body. I see that I'm sitting on a chair, my wrists and legs are tied with a rope, so tightly that blood doesn't circulate to my hands and feet. I feel really lightheaded, my throat is dry and my head is pounding so hard, the pain is unbearable. My neck hurts from the needle that was harshly stung inside and I feel nauseous, my stomach tightening into knots and wanting to throw up everything inside of me although I haven't eaten anything.

The door of the room opens and even in the dark I can recognize his tall and intimidating figure as he closes the door and comes towards me, I try backing away from him in fear, but there is no where further to go, the chair is pressed to a wall.

He stands in front of me as he plays with the rings on his fingers, his emerald eyes looking at me intensely.

''Where's Mike?'' I ask him, my voice is raspy due to how dry it is. ''I let him go'' he says and I look at any signs of him, lying to me but he doesn't have a reason to lie to me. He could have said that he killed him just to make me feel even worse. ''What did you give me? I don't feel very well'' I say as I close my eyes for a second before opening them again. ''A very powerful drug, that messes with your mind and body'' he answers, without any emotions.

He goes over to the table and my eyes widen as he picks up one of the torturing devices, I have no idea what that is but it looks painful. ''Here how this is going to go'' he says and I look at him fearfully. ''I ask the questions, you answer honestly, if I know you're lying to me or don't tell me I will hurt you'' he says as watching my reaction.

My body is already weak enough, I can handle anymore pain but I am not going to talk either, I just want him to kill me right now so I don't have to endure anymore pain, both physical and emotional. ''Why did you get into this mess with me?'' he asks me and I bite my lip, keeping myself from yelling at him and cursing him. he brings the device to my stomach and I feel electricity go through my body, the shock is unbearable as I scream in pain and he stops. ''Answer me!'' he yells and shocks me again, making my body shake from the pain as I scream again. ''Please stop!'' I yell at him.

''700 volts are going through your body right now, are you sure you don't want to talk?'' he raises his voice in anger and brings the device again towards me as I shake my head in fear. ''Please don't'' I say quietly but he brings the device to my stomach again and I feel the pain all over again making tears run down my cheeks.

''Please Harry'' I say, I can't handle anymore, I'm so weak and I think I'm going to pass out from the pain. ''I don't want to do this to you either, Arabella, but if you don't talk I'm going to have to make you'' he says and touches my cheek, as he brushes some of the tears from my face, but I keep crying. ''I can't'' I say and look down. He puts the device again to my stomach and I scream in pain as I feel the electrical shock throughout my body. ''What was that?'' he asks me and I look up at him. ''Please stop'' I ask him as I struggle against the restraints, trying to free myself desperately.

''You were always the troubled kid weren't you'' he says as he starts walking around me, like I'm the prey and he is the predator. ''How many therapists did it take until your parents gave up on you?'' he asks again and I shake my head 'no' as I look up at him. ''They always knew there was no hope for you, Arabella!'' he yells at me. ''Shut up!'' I say angrily, he has no right to talk to me that way, not only does he want to inflict physical pain, now he wants to torture me emotionally. ''Talk!'' he screams but I ignore him.

He feels no remorse, he is an awful person who doesn't have the ability to feel a single thing. It's useless of me to ask for mercy, he doesn't feel anything, he doesn't feel guilt that he causes me this pain. I feel sick when I look at him, I hate him and I want nothing more than to kill him right now. ''Did your father make you do this?'' he asks me, how does he know my father? ''No'' I say, which is the truth, I wanted to do this myself, I made the decision myself, he just helped me. ''What was the purpose?'' he asks me and I shake my head. I can't reveal the plan, if I die, my father and brother have to continue this. ''I can't'' is all I say as I feel the pain again making me scream so loud. ''Please just kill me!'' I yell at him as he stops and takes the device away from me, making me sigh.

''I don't want to kill you, beautiful, I want answers'' he says calmly. ''Yes you do! Even if you don't want to kill me right now, you will kill me after I tell you'' I say to him. ''Yes I will'' he says and shocks me again, the electricity that's going through my body is making me shake and scream as loud as I can, the tears that fall down my cheeks are uncontrollable, I have never experienced so much pain in my life. He takes the device away from me but the pain is still there, I don't feel good at all.

''I won't talk, kill me right now'' I say to him and struggle against the restraints. ''And show you that kind of mercy? I want to make you suffer before I kill you'' he says to me and smirks at me. ''It is so strange how you can experience this kind of pain and still don't talk, most of the people I torture start talking within 15 minutes of the interrogation'' he says to me and looks at me strangely. ''You are one of the strong ones, huh?'' he asks the question but I know it's rhetorical. ''I will break you, and that's a promise'' he says to me and brings the device to the side of my stomach again, I scream in pain again, I feel so tired and exhausted and my body just wants the pain to end. When he takes it away from me, he throws it to the table and comes close to me.

''I don't mind torturing you, little one. It's you who endure all the pain, you are doing this to yourself'' he says to me as I start to shake, I need warmth, this room is so cold. ''I will keep this going until you talk'' he says to me. ''And I will make you keep this going until I die from the pain'' I say to him bravely. ''I won't let you die, beautiful'' he says as I look down. He touches my chin and brings my head up to look at him again, as he moves his large hand to my jaw, his thumb brushing over my lips and separating them as he keeps eye contact with me.

''Remember this pain and think about it for the rest of the day, until I come here tomorrow, be ready to talk'' he says to me before straightening up and going to the table looking at all the torturing devices that are on there.

I feel so nauseous as I bring my head to the side and lower it to the ground, I start throwing up, but when I see that I'm throwing up blood, I start to panic, what is wrong with me? Harry moves to look at me as I finish emptying my stomach and I bring my head back up, closing my eyes.

''Look at me, love'' he says putting his finger under my chin, I open my eyes slowly and look at his beautiful face. How could such a beautiful person be the devil? He moves his hand to my neck as he feels my pulse that I'm sure is beating slowly because I feel so weak. ''Harry, it hurts'' I say to him weakly, I just want him to go away, I don't want him to act concerned or try to help me after he caused my pain. He is the reason why I'm feeling so weak.

Harry unties the ropes that were bound to my wrists and feet because he sees that my hands have become paler due to the blood not circulating there, he lifts me up and brings me to the mattress that is on the floor and he puts my weak body on the hard mattress gently, as I close my eyes wanting nothing more than to just sleep and don't think about the pain I'm experiencing.

He turns around and leaves the room as I hear him say something to the two man standing in front of the door, guarding it. ''Bring her a cup of water and some food'' Harry says to them before leaving the room.