Chapter 4: Party

Third person

Jackson, although his plans would be breaking the rules, was considering going to Earth. He was bored of sitting in hell and causing pain. He wanted something exciting to do. It was almost as if he wanted to go back to his old ways of fooling around with the mortals; breaking hearts and leaving behind nothing but curiosity.

But perhaps he just needed a day or two away from all the fire and destruction. After all, who would be able to do anything about it? It's not like they could punish Satan. So Jackson decided to head down to Earth.

The dark, twisted entity found himself in Washington D.C. during a quiet time. All seemed peaceful for the moment, but things were going to change rather quickly.

Loud music could be heard blasting all the way down the block and colored lights were visible in the windows of a house. There was a party taking place; a perfect place to cause trouble. Plus since the party was so loud, Jackson was able to slip in without any problems.

The music was even louder from the inside and people were drinking like there was no tomorrow. Drugs were spread out all over tables and counter tops just waiting to be used. It was clear that just about everyone in this gathering would be going to hell eventually. 

Jackson grabbed a drink and downed it easily. It seemed to be a spiked fruit punch, not something he was fond of. He managed to find some whiskey, the preferred drink of his choice. He liked the burn it caused when it traveled down the esophagus.

But while the party was chaotic and everyone seemed to be having a good time, Jackson found it quite boring. This party just wasn't satisfying his usual tastes. It was just blasting music and drugs, similar to a college frat party.

The mischievous man sighed and looked around at all the people. Some of the faces he recognized as people he already knew were going to hell, and others he was now going to keep in his mental log, but there was one that he didn't recognize at all. There was a cute girl, white-ish blonde hair, very petite; clearly not one who should be here at a party like this.

The girl downed multiple shots quickly, presumably to take the edge off of being in a stressful environment. Jackson was almost impressed with how easily she drank, even though she looked so innocent. Perhaps even the most innocent had a dark side, but hers made him curious.

Jackson walked over towards her, which made him realize just how much he towered over her. She was probably around five foot one, while he was six foot six. The girl glanced at him, blushing at the sight of his devious smile.

Both were intoxicated and breathing in the fumes of several different drugs. It would be extremely unlikely for something not to happen. Neither of them had to say anything on their way up to a bedroom. Several were locked because of others, but luckily there was one last room available.

The door was quickly locked and they were both on the bed, a heated kiss being shared between them. It was all very rushed, but it wasn't like either of them were going to object. Jackson was looking for a good time and the girl, known as Paisley, just wanted to do something stupid and fun for once.

The two spent the night together, bodies intertwined in kinetic passion. There were scratches and bites in all locations, proving neither of them were anywhere close to being "vanilla".  The room was filled with loud moans of ecstasy, each one a higher octave than the last.

By the end of the night both were exhausted, the only thing they communicated to each other were their names. Paisley liked Jackson more than anyone she'd met and hoped he would be there in the morning.