Chapter 19: Summoning

Third person

As time passed the two found themselves missing each other more than anything. Paisley was tired of spending her time alone and would have much rather had Jackson to be by her side.

Jackson was in a state of mind he had never actually experienced before. He was depressed because it seemed as though Paisley had broken up their relationship. He didn't want to lose Paisley, but he was fearing he already had.

Paisley was on her laptop, searching about what could happen during pregnancy. She was also looking up research about demonic and satanic pregnancies, to see if she was in any danger.

All demonic pregnancies claimed that a human mother would die before or during birth because the fetus would drain them of their energy and basically kill them from the inside. The satanic pregnancy was another story. There wasn't much to go on. Supposedly it was similar to carrying a demonic child, but no one knew for certain.

Paisley was worried there was a chance of her dying, but in her mind, everyone died eventually. If she was going to die carrying a baby, then so be it. It's not like she would sacrifice the life of her unborn for her own. She couldn't bring herself to do it.

Jackson however was worried. If Paisley died there was a possibility she might not end up in hell. She could end up in heaven or purgatory. Perhaps she would go to hell and be with Jackson, but there wasn't a one-hundred percent chance she would.

The more time Paisley spent alone, the more she missed her lover. She hadn't seen him in weeks and craved his presence. Maybe it was her hormones acting up, but she really wished to see him.

Staring at the few pictures she had of them together on her phone made her want to cry. She hadn't seen him for what seemed like ages. All Paisley wanted was a way to see him, and she thought she knew how.

She got up and grabbed a red sharpie from her desk. Paisley stood up and faced her wall, thinking about how to do what she thought would work. She drew a good sized pentagram on her wall, then muttered a few satanic chants and waited.

Jackson appeared into Paisley's apartment suddenly and was a bit surprised. As soon as he saw Paisley he hugged her tightly, being shocked she had summoned him.

"Paisley, I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have said those things... I'm sorry I haven't been here with you... I'm so sorry for everything..." He apologized, finally feeling the emptiness fade away.

"I'm sorry I locked you out... I was being moody and got upset... I shouldn't have locked you out... I'm sorry... I love you so much Jackson. I never want to lose you..." Paisley replied, nuzzling her face into her lover's neck.

The two stayed close for a while, just wanting to cherish the other's embrace. It had been so long that it's like they never wanted to be apart again. They truly loved each other, that was obvious.

Jackson was willing to do anything for Paisley and if he could he human for her, he would; he would take the opportunity in a heart beat; but it wasn't possible. God would never allow him to become human. Jackson being Satan was a punishment.

Perhaps once their child was born and Paisley had passed on, they could have a happy little family. It wasn't impossible after all. They just had to hope that Paisley got sent to hell, or was able to be swapped from heaven.

"Paisley, I know things may not be perfect... But I'm willing to try my best to be there for you and the baby... I just want you to be happy." Jackson said, holding Paisley close in the cute couple way he normally did.

"I don't care if things are perfect... As long as I'm with you, they will be."