Chapter 1

To anyone who is reading this book. I'm rewritten it because I hate it. I was rushing with these chapters. So if you skip to the last chapter you can see a sneak peek of the rewritten chapter 1

Edit: The next book is out now!

Update: New version of whore is officially out for read
(Ace)
Jean Pov:

"Jean, can you please get up and make me some breakfast." My sister Rue said waking me up. I turned around and placed the covers over my head. "I'm tired Rue." I hissed "I had a long night at work" She nudged my shoulder harder, "Please I haven't eaten since yesterday morning." I quickly hopped out my bed. "okay, okay you win." I shouted. I walked into our roached infested kitchen. I began picking through the dirty dishes in the sink trying to find at least one clean dish. I looked into the fridge only to find a carton of eggs. I cracked four eggs into the pan and started to scramble them. "What's for breakfast? " Rue asked sneaking beside me. "Same as yesterday. Eggs and toast." I answered. She let out a light sigh and sat at our small table. "Hey, you should be thankful. I know plenty of kids who would love these eggs." She ignored my comment and began staring at my arm. "What happen to you?" She pointed at my arm. "It's nothing." I said rubbing my it. "Just a little bruise from work that's all."

"Good morning bitches!" Tina said busting through our front door. "Did you play my number today Jean?" I ignored her and continued cooking the eggs. "Hoe, I know you hear me talking to you!" She yelled grabbing my face. "Don't get it twisted Bitch, I'm still your damn mother. I notice since you started smelling yourself you been acting up!" She swiftly mushed me in the face. "I would fuck you up but I'm too tired right now. I'm going to bed." When she went upstairs Rue quickly hugged me. "Are you okay?" She asked sadness in her eyes. "Yes I'm fine sweetie just can't wait until I'm eighteen so we can get out of here."
.
.
.
.
"4,998, 4,999, 5,000, just five more grams and I'll stop." I whispered to myself. "Jean can I borrow that sh....where did all this money come from?" Rue's eyes lit up in amazement. "My job." I said ashamed. "I'm trying to save up just incase when we move out I don't find a job fast enough."

"Jean can I ask you something?" She sat beside me on my bed. "Of course babe, go ahead" I replied. "What was dad like?" I gently put my head down. " Like was he nice, mean, tall, short. Does he look me? You never talk about him and she won't tell us anything..." I cut her off, " Rue, I never talk about him because I only remember seeing him once before you was born and he only said one thing to me"

"And what did he say?" She said looking up at me. "He said he wasn't ready. I didn't know what that meant back then but I get it now." The room was silent for a moment until I spoke " Go get ready for school before you be late." I kissed her on the cheek.

Ace Pov:
"Come on Celtics pull through. I got $500 on this game." I yelled at the TV. "Ace we need to talk. " Tasha said standing in front of the screen. "Bae, get out the way the game is on." I yelled until I noticed she had a suitcase in her hand. "Where you going Tasha?" I stood up trying to grab her hand but she pushed it away. "We need to talk. " She said ignoring my question. "I'm leaving you." She calmly let out, " You're just not making me happy anymore. I've been trying to make this work for months but it doesn't feel the same." I couldn't believe what she was saying. I was so lost I could've even speak. I started rubbing my face with my hand. She walked to the door and I followed behind her. She tired to open the door but I reached behind her and shut it. "So we just going to throw two years down the drain?" I asked getting angry. I pinned her against the door and locked it. "Answer me!" I punched the door two inches from her face. "Yes!" she yelled tears filling her eyes. "How is it that easy?" I said grabbing her chin. "Tell me!" I demanded. "Let me leave!" she shouted back. "Tell me you don't love me anymore and you're free to go." I looked into her eyes, she hesitated at first but finally said "I don't love you anymore." I unlocked the door and backed away.
.
.
.
.
*KNOCK KNOCK *
I opened the door and my brother Cameron was standing there with some girl. "Who's this? " I asked confused. "Just someone to get your mind off of Tasha." he said walking into my house the girl followed. "You think bringing a random hoe to my house is going to help?" I asked angry filling my body. "Man, she'll do whatever you want. She'll do it right here the couch if you want her to" he starts licking his lips. "Can I at least have a drink or something first." She said rudely. I quickly shot her a look and she must had took it the wrong way cause she replied with, " Don't be looking at me like I don't have any panties on. " My brother began to laugh "Baby you can relax a little my bro not going to hurt you." She gave him a look like the devil and said "You act like I'm shy or something. I'm just not in the mood tonight!" She walked out my house. "She's not in the mood and I'm not neither! So take that hoe somewhere she's wanted!" I said pushing my brother out my house.