Attraction

Karen:(wakes up the next morning feeling slight pain but not as much) Great now to tell Narissa everything...(she showers and then wears a burgundy Jean and black croptop with black flats)

(she showers and then wears a burgundy Jean and black croptop with black flats)

Karen:(^^)*hmm I wonder where aunt is...**(she starts going down the stairs and sees Narissa opening the door of the house walking inside) Damn your barely coming home! It's already 10:32!
Narissa:(looks at Karen coming down the stairs)(laughs) Yeah usually I come earlier but boy was I tired like I just want to shower and lay down (throws herself on the couch)
Karen:(walks over to the couch and sits next to her) So, I guess this means you spent the night with a guy right?
Narissa:(smiles) Of course...His names Aaron...He's new to Arizona, never been with him before, he's really hot
Karen:(smiles) Hmm you falling for him?
Narissa:(laughs) Its only been 4 days! I mean unless 'love at first sight' really does exist then I don't think I'm falling for him...yet (laughs again)
Karen:(sighs) Oh...Does he seem like he's interested in you?
Narissa: (shrugs) when I first met him 3 days ago he seemed into me but now I don't know like...(thinks for a moment) I mean I don't know how he's going to be now
Karen:(understanding) oh...(there's silence for a moment)
Narissa:(smiles) Sooo, tell me how it was with Brandon Rowland!
Karen:what do you mean?
Narissa:Don't act yesterday you went to the rowlands house and didn't come back until some time later that I left which was 8:46 (smiles) tell me!
Karen:(sighs) Nothing happened between me and Brandon...More like Me and, Mark....
Narissa:(surprised) Markus Thomas! Brandon's best friend...how shady of you Karen!
Karen:(confused) how is that shady? Me and Brandon aren't anything
Narissa:(rolls her eyes) You just destroyed any little chances you had with him...
Karen:(takes deep) Narissa Brandon didn't feel anything towards me he just...just played me
Narissa:(surprised) what?! How can you be played at your own game? I thought you said you loved his eyes? I mean then again Marks eyes are nice too but still!
Karen:(stretching) Okay let me tell you how things went...(she tells Narissa everything about last night from going to the Rowland and then going back home to make out mark and then Brandon finding out and confronting her to then lastly him leaving silently)
Narissa:(thinking) wow...(smiles)I love, love stories! (Both laugh)
Karen: It's not really a love story...more like a hate story
Narissa:(smiles) From hate to love, there's only one step...
Karen:(laughs) Shut up! Hate and love aren't the same things!
Narissa:(laughs) Love and hate are two faces of the same coin...
Karen:(laughs again) I'll never end up loving anybody...I never felt loved from anyone, so how am I supposed to feel love towards someone now?
Narissa:(smiles) I feel you...I was always the 'ugly duckling' in the family...
Karen:(smirks) but if I'm being honest your prettier than my mom!
Narissa:(laughs) You shouldn't have said that(both laugh) but what I really mean is that I was always the one that the family wasn't proud of...I was the youngest and most rebellious and well that didn't go to well...they started to care less about me so that's when I decided to move away from LA to phoenix to live my life without people being mad at me or hating me for what I did... (sighs) I mean I did quit most of my bad habits on my own but I'm still me (smiles) Nobody can change me
Karen:(smiles) I guess this is lecture one to why I should quit my bad habits too? Right?
Narissa:(lays back) I told you the first day you came that I wasn't going to force you to quit your bad life...you don't need anybody to tell you when to stop...you should know when... you've just got to accept it...Your a smart girl, I know you'll realize when you have to stop, things just take time...(smiles) Just like relationships do, which is why I don't do them (laughs and sits straighter up) But enough with this weird shit...tell me, who was better? Brandon or Mark?
Karen:(thinks for a moment) I don't know...I mean Mark was really good and fast, hardcore and hit my g-spot and all but...but Brandon is just so passionate! He seriously turns me on so badly like I feel like I just melt...but those two times with him were just teasing each other and then a quick small makes out session
Narissa:(smiles) Okay but who pleased you?
Karen:(smiles) I think both did...
Narissa:(laughs loudly) OMG Karen! You don't even answer my question!
Karen:(confused) What do you mean? What question?
Narissa:(rolls her eyes) You know what I am talking about...
Karen:(thinking) no...I like honestly do not know what you are talking about right now or what question I am supposed to answer (frowns) what!
Narissa:(sighs and shakes her head) Are you really dumb or your acting it?
Karen:(wanting to smile) what?
Narissa:(smiles) You are most likely just dumb...or have short memory (laughs)
Karen:(thinking) Uhh at least can you repeat the question?
Narissa:(smiling) Do you really want me to repeat the question?
Karen:(rolls her eyes) If I did not then I would not be asking you... (laughs)
Narissa:(also laughs) Okay... So the question that I fucken asked you and you fucken did not even answer, just fucken thought about it was... (smiles)
Karen:(getting impatient) Just tell you ugly hoe!! (Laughs
Narissa:(laughs also) Ayye aye aye watch how you call me!(laughs again)
Karen:(sighs) You still have not told me the 'fucken question'
Narissa:(laughs again) alright alright! (Smiles) You never answered me when I asked who was better... Mark or Brandon?
Karen:(thinking) Oh yeah huh...hmm I don't know...Dude cause Mark was so heavy and hardcore but Brandon was so passionate and making me want more...(thinks for a moment) I think Brandon though... Even though I hate to say it
Narissa:(smiles) I knew it had to Brandon...that boy looks so hot... See what I mean...you hate that you got feels for him
Karen:(laughs) Dumbbb!!! I don't have feels for him...All I feel towards him is hate and attraction
Narissa:(smiles) but attraction that can change into something else...
Karen:(sighs) not love... hate
Narissa:(frowns) no...not love...not hate...that attraction that can turn into obsession...

^^end of chapter! What does Narissa mean by this? What happened to mark and Brandon? Stay tuned for next episode!^^