Believe me

Karen:(wraps her arms around Brandon) Don't say that
Brandon:(pulls back) Why? Why shouldn't I? I've been fighting it all this time, I don't want to fight any more...
Karen:(feels tear drops on her cheek) Brandon Im scared, I've never felt such a strong emotion with any one before, and I'm also scared because I don't know if I can trust you...do you know how much all those words you've told me, hurt me? They hurt me so much but yet I didn't care...I didn't care because even though I didn't want to admit for pure pride i felt chained to you, and I felt forced to go to you, and I hate myself for that because I still feel chained to you but like all the other times I don't know how long this will last, and by me telling you how I feel it'd like giving in, giving you my heart on your hand, and I don't know if you going to hold it or crush it like you've been used to doing
Brandon:(takes a deep breath) Karen I've just told you how I felt, you really think I'll push you away after this?
Karen:(shrugs looking at the floor) I don't know, and a small part of me doesn't want to know, yet the other is telling me to jump on your arms and see how far we go but...I'm scared it won't be that far
Brandon:(fighting back tears) We can never know for sure unless we try
Karen:(wiping her tears) Yeah but also... even though Johnny's not here he's still part of my life and I still haven't told him about last night, he is such a good person I don't want him to get hurt like how you would hurt me...You know Johnny doesn't deserve me, he deserves much better(feels more tears slide down)
Brandon:(takes a deep breath) Johnny will never be able to find 'better' trust me, I've tried but there's nobody out there that's as wonderful as you
Karen:(smiles a little) Normally if a guy were to tell me that I'd hug and kiss them, but your not just any normal guy, cause I actually have feelings for you...and I don't know if your lying or telling the truth b/c I always try to find the best in you but it's hard to when all you do lie and hurt me
Brandon:(feels a tear but quickly wipes it away) Does it look like I'm lying? God Karen I've let my heart out to you but you just don't grasp it...What do I have to do take make you believe me?
Karen:(shrugs) I don't know...Do you?
Brandon:(looks down, thinking for a moment) I don't know
Karen:(sighs and turns around to walk to the door) I don't know either...
Brandon:(feels his heart drop, but quickly runs after Karen and grabs her arm back inside his room) Actually, maybe I do (doesn't wait for an answer and instead quickly grabs Karen by the face and smashes his lips on hers)

Karen:(feeling so much thirst, kissing him back, wrapping her arms around his neck)(pulls backs a little)b-Brandon wait-Brandon:(interrupts Karen by putting a finger over her mouth) Shhh (takes off his shirt) We've said everything we had to (grabs...

Brandon:(interrupts Karen by putting a finger over her mouth) Shhh (takes off his shirt) We've said everything we had to (grabs her face again and smashes his lips on her)
Karen:(doesn't pull back any more and instead pulls him closer to her towards the bed)
Brandon:(quickly pulls Karen's shirt off and starts kissing her neck)
Karen:(moans a little) B-Brandon no, I dot if this is a good idea...i mean where's your family?
Brandon:(pushes Karen to the bed and starts pulling down her pants) Don't worry Hunter went out to an apartment to hook up with some chick and Ashton went to have a sleep over at Ruby's and my mom isn't coming home until later today (bends over and starts kissing her again)
Karen:(smiles and runs her fingers on his hair) then what's the rush (pulls Brandon a little closer to her and kisses him slowly but passionately)

Brandon:(kisses her back just as slowly, flavoring every kiss) Karen:(not breaking the kiss starts unbuttoning Brandon's Jean)(looks up  at him and smiles and starts kissing him again) Brandon:(pulls his jeans off and then slides his hands under K...

Karen:(not breaking the kiss starts unbuttoning Brandon's Jean)(looks up  at him and smiles and starts kissing him again)
Brandon:(pulls his jeans off and then slides his hands under Karen and unbuckles her bra from behind)(he starts kissing her neck again slowly leaving her hickeys)
Karen:(quickly turns Brandon over so she was on top and starts kissing him again while grinding a little but the stops)
Brandon:(moans and then quickly turns her around staring down at her out of breath)
Karen:(frowning)
Brandon:(also frowns) What? Why you frown?
Karen:(shakes her head and sits up while buckling the back of her bra)
Brandon:(confused) No, what's wrong?
Karen:(sighs and grabs her dress from the day before and starts putting it on) This is a mistake
Brandon:(confused) Mistake? Why? I thought we were good? I mean a minute ago we were but what happened now? I mean...(shakes his head) What changed?
Karen: (putting her heels on) I changed, or at least the way i saw things changed
Brandon:(frustrated) How? Why? What could have changed ur mind in that one second? Wth...(smirks)
Karen:(grabbing her purse) you did...B/c I just realized that your way of fixing things is by having sex! And at first I thought is was more of a way to show love but no it isn't...(takes a deep breath to stop from letting tears out) it's just sex (feels a tear fall down her cheek but quickly wipes it away) And I told myself I wouldn't have ever had sex with you again unless...(shakes her heads and wipes her tears again)Just..When your ready Brandon to actually show me how you feel...and not just try to have sex...like this means nothing you know that right? (Takes a deep breath) just then come look for me...other wise...I don't think it would be good for us to see each other again(stares at him for a while waiting for a response but then opens the door of his room and storms out his house)
Brandon:( doesn't go chasing after her and instead walks back to his bed and lays down, feeling tears run down his cheek)(thinking to himself)**fuck, why am I crying? See this was the fuckin reason I didn't want to tell Karen I had feelings for her....i don't even know what I'm feeling in reality and she wants me to show them to her...oh god I don't want to get hurt like this man, it's just too much pain...** {LISTEN TO THE SONG IF YOUD LIKE NOW}

^^End of chapter ! Yeah I know I haven't updated since a while but it was because I was busy with the end of the school yr and well all that type of stuff 😂 Anyways hope u enjoyed and please don't forget to vote and comment any suggestions or ur thoughts and thx for reading I'll try and update soon!❤️^^