After Party

^^next day in the afternoon Karen's still sleeping in bed^^

Karen:(mentally half awake but starting to dose)(about 5 minutes later she feels a weird sensation and feels soft lips against her face)(she smiles thinking it's a dream)

Brandon:(smiles and slightly laughs) Karen:(hearing him laughs so she quickly opens her eyes shocked and gets up) What the fuck Brandon!? Brandon:(laughs) what? I said I was coming over yesterday? Just that I said in the morning and well I did com...

Karen:(hearing him laughs so she quickly opens her eyes shocked and gets up) What the fuck Brandon!?
Brandon:(laughs) what? I said I was coming over yesterday? Just that I said in the morning and well I did come but your aunt said you were asleep so I came now at like 5:00 in the afternoon and your aunt said to check if you were still asleep in the room and well you are still asleep (laughs a little) damn you must have really had a hangover I mean it's 5:32 in noon...how many hours of sleep is that? (Chuckles)
Karen:(groans) Uhhh Narissa!!! And I for your information I couldn't sleep last night until 4:45 in the morning and well I've been half asleep, half awake all day so far
Brandon:(laughs slightly) Did I wake you all the way up now?
Karen:(moves to the edge of the bed) You scared me! (In a whispering voice) I thought I was dreaming

Brandon:(turns around and smiles flirty) must have been a good dream (scoots closer to Karen) I mean you were smiling Karen:(smirks) Yeah until I woke up Brandon:(laughs again) I mean you can't always be stuck in a dream (wraps his arms around Kar...

Karen:(smirks) Yeah until I woke up
Brandon:(laughs again) I mean you can't always be stuck in a dream (wraps his arms around Karen waist from behind her) But dreams can come true you know that right?
Karen:(sighs) Yell well Some dreams are better off left just as dreams
Brandon:(moves Karen's hair to her back and softly starts kissing her neck) Mmm well maybe I'm not a dream...what if I'm a nightmare in disguise
Karen:(smiles but giving her back to Brandon) You know I actually had a nightmare about you the night you caught me with Mark...I dreamt that you came back in midnight to kill me
Brandon:(stops kissing Karen's back and laughs) What?
Karen:(smiling) You scared me! You seemed so cold like the murderer type of cold
Brandon:(laughs more) I'm no angel but for you to Dream of me killing you? (Continues laughing)
Karen:(stays smiling)(thinking)**Hmm I missed his cute laugh...actually, I don't think I've ever heard him laugh this much...His laughs sound like of a little innocent boy, but how is he so not!** (laughs) I've never heard you laugh so much before...It's cute
Brandon:(laughs a little but then just smiles) eww 'cute' I hate when girls call me 'cute'
Karen:(laughs and turns to face him) why?! That's a good thing!! I mean what do you want girls to call you?
Brandon:(smiles dirtily) I want girls to call me (thinks for a second and then in a girly voice)' big daddy' 'sexy' and also always be like 'uuhhhh Brandon...UHHH BRANDON!' 'BABY IM SO WET!' 'Uhhh Brandon Fuck me!' (He said moving his lips to Karen's ear to annoy her)