CHAPTER 2!!

DIAMOND'S P.O.V

IT'S been a week in this school and am having a blast, although i have just a friend but i enjoy her being around. Salsa and i drew closer to each other each-day, we started understanding each-other, whenever am down, she is the first person i'll call. Just like salsa said, i would definitely get bullied. Ughh but atleast it wasnt that bad! I guess. No one actual drew close to me, until something spectacular happened.

"DIAMOND, go to the principal office, said MRS. HARPREET" .
FEAR DREW IN MY HEART, AS I DIDN'T KNOW WHY THE PRINCIPAL WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME. I went to her office and knocked.

"Come in, THE PRINCIPAL said".

PRINCIPAL P.O.V
Diamond i have heard alot about you, this doesnt ususal happen since your new, but lets make history. We are awarding you with a prefect badge.

Diamond p.o.v

Prefect badge? Huh? For what. Why? How? Ok? Thank you mrs. But am really confused.

"Your the best student in the class and your teacher requested me to do so, said THE PRINCIPAL".

i went to my class overjoyed and told salsa the news. Of course she was happy.😊 i started meeting new friends, which i found shocking. The mean girls became my friend. I guess they were scared of me.😂 i wasnt so popular atleast i had alot more friends than a week ago.
I was walking to the canteen and bumbed into this girl. "Oh my god, am so sorry, she said".
"No its not your fault, i said". Haha am DIAMOND.
"I know the first black american prefect your pretty popular now" , am jade.

Jade p.o.v

Hmm i dont think you notice but we are together in history, biology, and french class.
"Oh really, so i will meet you in french class,diamond said".

Diamond p.o.v

Oh my god i looked really dumb, how come i never noticed her. But wait am popular, holy jesus. Ok i should really get back to class.
Reached french class and saw jade. Of course i sat with her, and beside me was this cute boy. I whispered to jade, " no offence but whose this MR. handsome".

"Oh, thats jerome, omg u have a crush on him, jade said".
"No no i dont, diamond added".
I became really close to jerome, but yea everyone thought i had a crush on him. Jerome and i were together in a science project and yes he is very smart. We had fun, yea as usual. And we were best-friends, but everyone thought it was more than that.

Jerome p.o.v

Hey diamond! Is it me or, dont you find it weird people think we are crushing each-other.

Diamond p.o.v

"I freaking know. Cant a boy and a girl be friends, i replied jerome". Anyways everyone has a way of viewing things, cant blame them.

I left my class, and salsa ran to me.

Salsa p.o.v

Whoa!! Diamond, i never knew you would steal someone's crush. I really believed you were an honest person. I GUESS ALl AFRICANS ARE THE SAME.

Diamond p.o.v

What do u mean salsabel? Whose boyfriend? Whats going on?

"You know NICK likes jerome but your dating him , shrutti came to NICK to tell her what happened, salsa said".. "low-life kissing other people boyfriend, she added".

Holy jesus noo, i didn't kiss no one. And am not dating jerome..

WHOSE SHRUTTI? what's going On? Whats going to happen to diamond? Find out in chapter 3🔜 ok guys hope u liked this, i really tired my best.. best..

thank you all soo much