chapter 29

Continuation

Sneh: hi diamond

Diamond: hi Sneh, how are you?

Sneh: am fine thank you. How was your holiday?

Diamond: more of boring, but it was fun.

Sneh: haha that's cool, see you later.

Diamond: yea sure! Bye

Diamond's p.o.v

Did you all fucking see that? Omg Sneh freaking spoke to me. I always knew I was an awesome Child.

I was please and happy, to know that Sneh and I back together. I mean I never imagined her talking to me.

'Whoa, whoa! That's nice, Landon said'.

'Hopefully diamond doesn't ruin it like she always does, Jassy said'.

It seemed your mouth expanded, during this holiday isn't it? Not to worry, I will trim it for u at the end of the week.

'But guys can you believe we have just 2 more years, in high school, Nick said'.

mathematically, we have just 1 years and 9 months.

'Whoa since when did your grammar update, Jassy said'.

Bitch you forgotten, i said am gonna trim your mouth?

''Ok ok, sorry, Jassy said'.

Omg Landon, Lucas you guys birthday is exactly in three weeks time. Ooo

'And diamond your birthday is four days after theirs, Jassy said'.

'Omg! Seriously whoa you guys are turning 15, oh my God you guys are so old, Nick said'.

Bitch the fuck, you turning 15 too, so basically calling us old applies to you too.

'Diamond leave me alone, am still young ok, Nick said'.

Hahaha in your dreams.

The bell rang and we all rushed to our new class.

Lucas's​ p.o.v
Whoa! The class Is actually good, I so didn't expect it to be this good.

'Nigga stop admiring this rubbish and pick a place to sit, Nick said'

My god, why so mean Nicole. Ok am gonna sit next to you so I can annoy you.

'Please don't, please, please, please, don't Nick said'.

Nick p.o.v

Omg! Deep in my heart I was more than excited to be sitting next to Lucas. Omg, will things finally work out between us?

'Can you two stop being a lover-bird and just sit down, diamond said'.

'Lover-bird?? I haven't heard such word before Jassy said'.

'Bitch of course, I clearly made it up, thanks for blowing my cover, diamond said'.

Diamond's p.o.v

I sit in the middle, Jassy beside me, salsa at my right, and Landon behind me. Nick, Lucas, and Jade seat in the same roll.

'Landon why you sitting behind, I asked'.