chapter 28

A new beginning

Jade's p.o.v

You guys are back together again? Diamond you promised me it's over between you and him.

I was really upset to see them together, diamond broke her promise to me. Although I could see the look of sadness on diamond's face.

Diamond looked at me and asked me, if I still liked Landon? I was so confused that I took a minute to answer her. I asked myself why am I even upset, I should be happy for them. I mean if they want to come back together it's a good thing, and I should be happy for them.

I replied her with a smile on my face. 'yemi I don't like him, and am sincerely sorry for yelling at you, I didn't know what came over me I love you alright. And the best is what I wish for you'.

She looked at me with gratitude, and said, " you have always had my back, you don't show it but I know it, I love just as much as you may love me, and I too wish you the best'. I was pleased enough to know she understood I love her.

'Why is this becoming a sad moment, Nick said'.

Nick's p.o.v

Ok this should be a sweet moment, but it's not sweet for me, diamond you found someone, Jade you found 'Toby' am just here like..

'My brother​ likes you,Landon replied'.

',Jade you found a boyfriend, diamond said'.

'No I didn't, Jade replied'.

Your brother likes me? Yes Jade found a boyfriend.

'When did you find him, diamond said'.

Yes! He always talk about you, give it a go you never know, Landon said'.

'No am not dating anyone, Jade said'.

No I thought he likes diamond why would he like me.

'Guys wait stop, talking too much at once gives diamond headache, Landon said'.

'Awwww thank you Landon, but seriously Jade your dating, and no Lucas doesn't like me, diamond said'.

''Ok yes I found him in my dance class a month a go, so we giving it a try, Jade said'.

'Your dating a guy you just met, diamond asked'

'We love each other, Jade said'.

'I should seriously teach you about love Jade, diamond said'.

Ok diamond, are you seriously saying Lucas doesn't like you.

'Eventho he likes me, am already with Landon anyways, go on give it a try he might just be crushing you too, diamond said'.

Landon's p.o.v

I really never expected Jade to date anybody. Meeting someone in just a month, and already dating that I couldn't believe.

Jade I never thought you would date anyone again, I said looking directly into her eyes. She was shocked to hear me ask that. She looked at me and smiled, she replied with' things come, things go, things stay, but will one day leave. Even I didn't expect to date anybody, so it seems it's time for me to let go'. Whoa! That's so matured Jade.