CHAPTER 7!

Diamond's p.o.v

I just couldn't keep up with landon. I contemplated on what to do. Was i going to give up? I loved landon, and just because of that i want to break up with him. I knew better than anyone how much i loved landon. Landon knew me as a fragile, sensitive, and soft person. I think it was time i changed his believe. I looked at salsa.

"Go get your man girl!!, salsa said".
" you aint resting until his yours, she added."

I was so excited with her comment. The fact she supported me was all that matter.

Since salsa had a sleep-over with me, we went to bed after watching the 5th episode of "TEEN WOLF". Its one of my favourite films.

The next day salsa had to go home, which was a sad moment, as i would be left alone with my mum. Soon she left i went and locked myself into my room.
Not up to a few minutes i looked down and saw a paper beside my desk, in my room . I stood up to pick the letter. On the paper was written. "☆ ☆ ☆  MY DIARY". "It must have fell from salsa main diary or, nevermind am not thinking right now, i said to myself". "Am just going to read what's there i mean she is my friend, i said". I opened the letter, yes for sure it belong to salsa. Her freaking writing are too small, and cute like her. Oh well, let me read it before i inform her😂.

WHAT'S WRITTEN INSIDE THE DIARY...

Feb 2016
      Dear dumb diary,
                               Two guys just came to our class and i find them cute. Best thing about them was they are twins. But i really love the older one landon. I find him  really attractive. But sadly my best friend likes him, so i have to give up on him. Which was easy because i like this guy in my church now. But certain time i still think of him😱😱.

Diamond's p.o.v

Holy jesus! What have i freaking done? She gave up on him, just for me? No!

I picked up my phone and call salsa.

Salsabel i cant believe you. Why did you give up on landon because of me?

"How did you know that? Did you read my diary?, salsa said".

"Do i look like i freaking want to tell where i got my information from?, diamond said".

You liked landon? Salsa please tell me the truth. You liked him and gave up on him cause of me?.

"Isnt that what friends are for?, salsa said".

No salsa this not friendship, but wickedness. You made me look bad, like a fool. Why didnt you tell. I feel selfish. Do you know that?

" yemi forgot it, that was before, salsa said".
"Face the present now, i dont like him, salsa added".
"I liked him for 2hours,😂 you call that love yemi?, she included".

Well am not happy salsa.
" sincerly how did you know?, salsa said".
"A page from your diary feel out, and sorry i read your diary, i replied".

"Nope! Its alright atleast no hard feelings now".

"DIAMOND, diamond honey, get your butt down! My mum said".

"Salsa i will speak to you later mum alert, i said".
" ok bae we will talk later, salsa said".

"Yea ma! Whats wrong,i asked?"

Mum's p.o.v
Ok listen you smol rat i have two complain. Firstly, why did you finish all the cookies. Secondly why does your boyfriend keep calling me mum.

"Sorry about the cookies, and whose my boyfriend, i asked?".

No more cookies for you. Your boyfriend, the old man who leaves over there. I wanted to get the mail and he said " bye mum".

"Mum i thought you were talking about landon. Dang it! And  no his not my boyfriend mum, i said".

Haha! I know i was just pulling your leg. I made lemon tarts come have some.

"Mum! I smiled. Lemon tarts my favourite. I said"

"So how is mr. Handsome, mum asked?".
"We are not together anymore, i said".

"Oh! He broke up with you? Or is it jade?, mum said".

"Nahh! I just dont like him anymore".

"Whoa my daughter is player!, Mum said".

" hehe! Am proud to have a mum like you, i said"

" sweetie thats so random, but i love you too".

"Me too".
    ............................................................................................................

Monday morning...

Diamond"s p.o.v
I went to school, and saw salsa in the canteen. We talked for awhile until the bell rang, and we went to class. I saw landon and he waved at me. If he knew how much i hated him, he wouldnt wave to me with a smile on his face.

Landon"s p.o.v

Hey yemi! Opps i mean diamond. What happened? Was your internet not cool, you got cut off and didnt call me back. What happened?

"Mtchewww"! Diamond hissed and walked pass me.

Diamond! Diamond......

Whats up with her? Why is she mad at me? Is she mad at me?
...............................................................................................................

Omg!! Whats going to happen? Is diamond final being strong? Is she being brave? Let's find out in chapter 8➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡.
Ok guys i knew i said this was the last chapter, but some of my friends didnt want the story to end just yet, so it seems its going to be longer than expected. Am really sorry!! 😢😰 i knew some of you were waiting for the last chapter.. i apologize..

Btw in chapter 1 i spelt BAG is BAD i apologize... bagg baggg bagg

P.s thanks to my husband for correcting me. ( am not married, am 13😂😂).

AND I GOT 60 READS IN LESS THAN 2DAYS AM THANKFUL PEOPLE.