chapter 12

Diamond's p.o.v

Lucas wait! Your kidding? What do you mean.

"Am not kidding yemi, come on we would be late for class if you dont stop thinking, lucas said".

But.... why you telling me this, shouldnt you hate me, like your brother.

"Am not like him, if he choses to obey my mum, i dont, lucas said".
"Come on already! Lucas added".

Diamond's p.o.v

I know why he chose to leave me now. I know why his leaving me. I cant do anything about this. It was really over between me and landon. We did break up. Things were over. Just like he wanted, i final gave up on him. Its so easy, letting me go was good, but letting him go was a blessing. I was over him.

Shall we lucas!!

Lucas' p.o.v

Hey are you normal!! Just now you were sad, but now your happy.

" yo! Shut up, let's go, diamond said".

Ok miss.

Diamond's p.o.v

I was so free, i answered all question asked by the teacher. I was so happy, i wasnt thinking of jade or landon or landon's parent hating me. I didnt care. I was my own girl.

Bell rang......

We left biology class and went for break.

"Hey yemi why are you so happy! Lucas said".

Because am free, things freaking change.

"In just 35 minutes things change, are you kidding me?, lucas said".

Dude go for break, i have duty.

Lucas' p o.v

Hmm! Nope no duty for you. Atleast take time to rest, your just recovering.

"Am fine, replied diamond".

Your not, come with me, you will sit with me until break is over.

"Dude! Are u trying to make me feel better about your brother and i, said diamond".

Lets go!

Diamond's p.o.v

I always had my lunch with jassy and salsa. I just hope they wont be mad, i whispered to myself. Ugh! Anyways why is this lucas being nice to me.

The both of us bought our food and we sat down together with most of our classmates and lucas friends. I was the only girl, but i blended in with them real fast.
Two seats away from me and landon was seated there. I could see him staring at me, but all my attention was on lucas.

Jerome's p.o.v

Hey! Diamond, you dont usual hang out with us, why you with us today.

"I came here to see my boyfriend, diamond said".

Omgg! You and lucas are dating.

"Omg! Yes we are, diamond replied".

Whoa! Whoa i didn't know he was your type.